pjb,s e/bay build up

Put it in my driveway, and leave me the keys to it :evilking lol

:rofl:lol:banghead:crazy:wtf

youre a tard you complain about traction, but dont want to help it out… smaller wheel, same OD 26 or 28" whatever = bigger sidewall = more HOOK

yup.

DA FUCK PAUL!!! god damnit kid i love you, but you say the dumbest shit on the planet and FUCK ME your logic sucks when it comes to your car. This whole thread makes me wanna puke.

how much is it insured for? I can have that thing disappear very easily…NEW DRAG WAGON FOR ME!!!

4 grand, and ill put it in my garage

Pjb, I dont get it man. You hate this car, so sell it to Mk4. Work with him a little, take 5k. Then you can do shit to the truck, or get a new four wheeler, buy more hws, whatever you want.

As far as I know just stock is all its insured for. I dont know how hard it would be to get more but I do have receipts.

4500 is the sky for me on this car. because id still have to bring it to DEZ for a tune, and still buy wheels/tires.

Oh and Paul, tell me this doesnt look good!

[

](javascript:void(0):wink:

yeah well lets produce those receipts, up your insurance for a few months and in August you’ll see your car in flat black running 11’s all day and me behind the drivers seat, and you can sit in the bleachers with a fat insurance check…sleep on it :ninja

THAT is a $9K fox

that red cobra is TITS adam

I want soo bad!

Since I put $6k+ into it last year and drove it 200 miles theres no way Im taking $5k.

I know I can get more if I actually try and believe me Im not going to bother wasting my time trying to sell it here.

My truck doesnt need anything except spark plugs and the tranny fluid changed and Ive got cash for that, my quad is fine and Ive really slowed down on buying HW’s.

If anything Id pay off part of my credit card bill.

93 cobra is tits.

[pjb] i hate black wheels [/pjb]

not bad but I dont like red

Would be nice and I actually was thinking about repainting it flat black.

So let me ask you this. If you CAN get more, and you hate the car, why havent you sold it for more yet? Realistically, you MIGHT find someone that would pay 5,000-5,500 for it, but you WILL wait at least 4-6months before that buyer shows up.

really I havent bothered trying and I just brought it out on Friday night.

Paul, every day you make me wait, my price drops $50. IN exactly 81 days I’m coming to pick it up with a truck and trailer. Maker this easy on yourself and accept my $$ now.

Someone buy PJB’s car and put a set of Saleen reps on it!

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/Shaun589/red.jpg

those are 4 lugs and my car has 5 lugs