pjb,s e/bay build up

They make 4 and 5 lug reps

oh, ok. 4 lugs suck because of the shitty brakes. My car has '94 front spindles and brakes and Ranger drums on stock backing plates with Moser axles.

Fikse FM-5 /wheel search

PJB is a complete idiot for not taking Brett’s offer.

Holy hell PJB, you’re making my head hurt.

yah…me too

PJB, sense you put 6k+ into the motor within the last year, I will give you 1500 for the car WITHOUT a motor

so I can put a ls1 in it and make it faster…

think about it. Let me know.

then wtf am I going to do with the motor?

uh duh

fuckin sell it

so if according to you guys the car is only worth $4k and I sell it for $1500 without a motor Im supposed to get $2500 for just the motor?

I paid more than that for the motor and that doesnt include heads, cam, intake, etc but by the logic you guys are using theres no way Id get that for the motor.

when are you going to learn that cars are the worst investment ever? You invest 20k, you are lucky to get half that back. Its the way it works unless its a classic and all origional.

basically, you want 10k for your car, you will get about 6k…at most.

mods dont add value. If your car was bone stock, with very low miles…you would get more money selling it then you will now with that stroker motor. reality.

sell sssssmokinnnn the shell so he can make it built ford tough with chevy stuff. then sell big red the 347 stroker.

I can’t believe what I just read… PJB, DA FUCK DUDE!!!

I’ve never seen someone bitch so much about a fucking car, but do nothing to remedy it…

And you lost a parking spot, so that’s a reason to sell it??? Bro, I think you’re a nice dude and all… But you need to get your head on straight, you’re all sorts of fucked up.

I already tried buying it from him.

Really Im sick of dumping money into it. Then I get told its not worth shit by the same people that keep telling me to buy something else for it.

Yeah, the spot where Ive been keeping it in the driving season isnt available for my car anymore so that means keeping it across the city where its alot harder to get it out when I want to. Totally inconvenient.

It doesn’t matter what you mod or how much you dump into it. You never get a good return of investment unless it is something all original or highly collectible.

Yeah bro… Because those people are:

A. Trying to get you to buy things, hoping it will make you enjoy the car.
B. Get rid of the car, cause all you do is bitch about it.

After markets parts don’t do shit for you, unless you have a specific buyer. Seriously bro, I’m to the point where I READ your posts and feel embarrassed for you… So STFU and drive the car and don’t bitch… Or, STFU don’t drive the car and don’t bitch.

Spending more money sure isnt going to make me enjoy it. Spending money on it is why Im broke in the first place.

Im really thinking of getting rid of it but I just need to figure out where Im going to list it for sale.

for the 500th time in the last week…

we FUCKING KNOW YOUR THINKING ABOUT SELLING IT. STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT, CLEAN YOUR VAGINA AND FUCKING SELL IT.

god damn.

trade me + some cash for my cobra.