pjb,s e/bay build up

i dont blame pjb one bit for turning down a bike, some faggy vw, or a bmw. Stop trying to tell him what to do, its his life let him do what he wants, even if it is complaining on this forum.

It is on drag radials, it has aftermarket control arms in the rear and it has 4.10’s. The built motor that likes to rev is also more drag oriented.

It takes corners like a dump truck. My F150 4x4 is much better at corners.

Im just really sick of blowing money on it.

my car is much more drag racing oriented at the moment then your mustang, and its much heavier and it corners pretty well…

at this point it just seems that you hate it so you put everything down about it.

your car is also 10 years newer than mine.

Its hard to like the car the way its been. Ive changed so many things and yet its still not fast and still always manages to break something.

Why not buy a trailer and run her at the dragstrip in your free time? That’d be fun.

because it blows the clutch almost every time I take it there and its not fast enough to bother racing.

Im just a bit bored with drag racing. I want a car that can do more than just go in a straight line.

Then let it sit & rot. YOU CAN GO TO JOLLY PIRATE DONUTS AND TAKE A 2 HOUR SHIT FOR ALL I CARE!

kinda whats been happening. No motivation to do anything with it, have other priorities.

And I cant eat donuts and Im an in and out guy when it comes to the bathroom. I dont sit on the toilet forever, just sit, shit and get the fuck out.

well thats because you cant do a proper burnout. the last time i saw you run the car you were smoking the SHIT out of the clutch instead of your tires :facepalm

because the clutch spun and not the tires

Jellies , the clutch before the one I put in wasn’t adj right and thats why it was fucked . I wish I had the money to boy this and show ya what it can do in its current form .

Because driver.

Not all of it , I drove earlier in the year and it slipped cause last place didn’t went clutch right…

yeah, that was the last clutch but I also blew another one at LVD a few years ago.

John- Ill probably call you/your work tomorrow to make an appointment for my truck for next week to get the 4wd fixed.

K man

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9cBBoolf-6E/Tk4OAxzWzvI/AAAAAAAABD4/YqDkQrPLw5E/s1600/forever+alone.jpg

Step 1: Stage accident involving wife and Subaru
Step 2: Collect insurance check
Step 3: Attend funeral, if required
Step 4: Acquire Jelstang
Step 5: Deliver Jelstang to Slowmarro Industries for adjustments
Step 6: Budget KOTS?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

fixed
i like that . this car is nasty and has more in it . all it needs to run right is a better tune and the clutch safety switch jumped .

how much does paul want for it? i dont feel like searching for it. thanks.

If I were to buy the stang “jelstang” would be the plate.