pjb,s e/bay build up

4500 he wants

Is it worth it?

Yeah , car is solid and the motor is good to go . Clutch is brandi new centerforce .

It’s a pretty legit car, but pauls just… paul :rofl and stopped giving a fuck

yeah, I lost interest and motivation in it, thats all.

Help Pjb buy a Neon. Come on guys. This is serious business.

his “best offer” is a lie too, because i have offered him from 3,500 up to 5 grand for it, and he has refused every offer.

Brett I know youre never serious so I dont bother with your offers.

classic PJB right there…

Jellies I told u he was dead ass when he saw me drive it after the clutch .

yeah but he lowballed me and I wouldnt take it.

He is gonna try to , Fuck if ya took it he would be happy

The 97 tdi and 750 cash.

get the fuck out with the dumpy Jetta bullshit. I dont want it unless you give me $3500 and the car.

ill give u a 98 tdi and 800 cash

how about 3500 cash tomorrow? jon, does it need anything?

Give me the truck, quad and your bros tool box and I’ll give u the tdi and 7500 cash

i cant beleive you paul, brett did offer you 5g a while back, and u said that was a low ball!!! now, u put if for sale for 4500!!! in the same condition it was in when he offerd you 5000! now hes offering you 3500 which is not tooooooo tooo bad of an offer, if youd actually call him and have him come look at the car and u guys come up with a price and NOT negotiate on shift!!! u cant think people arent serious cause you will miss out on selling this thing. he was dead ass serious when hr offerd u 5g. for fuck sake be mature about it and ask him OR now jeff if he/they want to come see and check out the car…geezus.

Ign switch possibly. Delete clutch safety switch . Reverse switch . Other than I don’t think so

Not taking $3500 or any VW’s.