PJB selling the Mustang

Im done putting money into it and really cant sell it for that.

Youre gonna end up trading some shmuck with a beat 2V then its going to blow up on you. Then will come a 3K+ bill and you will be fucked again. Your shit is fresh from top to bottom damn near, just drive the thing and stop whining, or Im gonna have emanual slap you with a 100lb dumbell

You CAN sell it for that, you just dont want to :lmao

allright man ,pjb you wont ever get that kinda money for it kid ,if ya want out let it go or stop complainin bout it and beat on it

So, say someone comes over and offers you 7k in two years, and you take it. All of the credit cards/loans etc will have accured that 2K difference (between Bretts offer and 7k) in that time…

Not taking 5k for that car right now is just plain stupid.

I put up the 100’s today on flat press…

I wont trade it for junk.
If I get another car Im not putting money into it. Really Id rather have cash since Ive already got a truck and dont need another vehicle.

Yeah the motor’s brand new but the car itself is old.

then sell it kid

exactly.
I still owe a ton of money on the car. Over $5k on one loan, $2k on another and quite a bit of my $9k credit card bill is from the car.

Nice man!

You gotta get out of the “old is junk” mentality man, whats left to go wrong on the thing??? :lol

Hard to take $5k when I just spent $6k on it, drove it less than 100 miles and put it away.

Exactly what I just said, say you get 7k for the car in a year or so, you’ll have accurued that much interest in that time…

Yeah, no different than anyone else’s auto investments…live with it.

I dont want to find out. The tranny is probably the only weak part since the motor is new and the rear end has been rebuilt. The tranny is stock and fine right now though.

I just feel like its an old car but not an old enough car like a '70’s muscle car.

Just drive the car. In your mind it’s already out the door because you won’t give it a chance. Wait untill it’s a little nicer out and drive it. You’ll end up loving it.

Or, let me drive it fri/sat nights for $20 and add that towards the debts!

Really I think that every year and just end up dumping a ton of cash into it thinking Im going to like it more but in the end I just get more pissed off and hate it more and more.

something to consider I suppose. I never thought of it as a rental car

Right, and you can come get the gears/rods/tranny guts in the truck, assuming no kids filled the bed with misc stuff

i’d give ya 40 to rent it for a night.