PJB selling the Mustang

Does anybody think Id be able to trade for a stock '96-'98 GT and some cash?
Must be bone stock with no mods.

Im done with performance mods and just want something stock to drive.

Yeah, I know the '96-'98’s are slow and underpowered but thats ok with me. I dont like the '99-'04 body style at all and dont want another 5.0.

Maybe a straight across trade, but no one is gonna give you a 96-98 that’s in good shape, AND some cash for your car, just face it dude.

You guys all make it seem like my car is a $500 POS.

paul ,just tell peeps whats in the car .then it will shine a little more light into the situation .notice i said a little not a lot of light .the car has it in it to be a very nasty car

well obviously none of these people are going to buy it so no point in telling them whats what with it in case I do keep it.

its gonna come out soon enough jellies ,just spill em

ok paul, 4500 CASH. id love to have a 347 stroker fox body!

i mean 306.

no point in doing so yet.

Good to see youre adding some money but still not enough.

if you dont i will ,lolololololololol

plus my toyota.

What? That there is 5K worth of coke in the trunk, making it worth the asking price?

please dont

no thanks. I dont want it.

if that was the case id have it already "well at least some left "
but i will say it should be a very good runner and there is money in it

Why would you get a NPI 2V GT? They are slow as fuck, and you think repairing your 5litre is expensive, wait until you get into modular shit. I could see someone trading you a 96-98, maybe a little cash on top depending on the condition of the car.

pjb, 5k cash, thats the best offer youll ever get

Id take that right now

x4434343434356677

paul ,if your that unhappy with it let it go for 5-5 1/2 thats a good deal on the car .sorry to say it but if ya dont your gonna keep it and keep puttin money into it ,you will never be out of it

I dont really care about speed, just something to cruise in thats all stock. I just like the looks.

Ive already gotta deal with modular shit with the truck so thats no big deal.

I just want something stock and clean without a ton of miles on it that hasnt been beaten to death.

No, still coming up short.

Paul I’d take $5k