PJB.. Time to move!!

I dont want to live in the middle of nowhere though. Id really like to stick around this area and I dont think Rotterdam or Schenectady allow trailers regardless of who owns the land.

I could be wrong but I dont think any town can tell you your not allowed to have a trailor on your own property and im 100% sure your allowed in Schenectady as I know someone who lives in a trailer in Schenectady.

Ive never seen a trailer in Rotterdam or in the city of Schenectady so I was assuming theyre not allowed.

Ive seen a whole park!

That’s why there’s zoning laws that tell you what you can and can’t do with your property. In Colonie, you have to be in a park in order to have a mobile home.

ahh, didnt know that.

where?

dont 100% remember to be honest, somewhere near the beginning of Curry Rd… It’s near Colonie but he has a Schenectady mailing address

tin roof, all the copper wires in the walls, plumbing, there is a lot more shit to scrap off that trailer

Still going to be very minimal in a trailer. Few hundred bucks TOPS maybe.

Not to mention all the shit that it will cost you to dispose. Insulation, wood, plastics, semen and shit stained carpets ect

My grandmother lives in Colonie and my aunt and uncle live in Guilderland, which are both in Albany county yet they have Schenectady mailing addresses. Makes no sense.

Yeah, i know plenty of people who live in colonie and have schenectady mailing addy’s. Just like rensselaer and east greenbush.

have another miller lite pjb then maybe it will make sense

I live in Guilderland, Albany county, but my mailing address is Schenectady 12303.

/pjb

My parents house is in the town of Colonie, has Niskayuna School taxes, Niskayuna schools, Latham water and phone number, Schenectady mailing address, and is considered Albany County.

:rofl

Winner. :wow

what is this world coming to?