Place for Alignment ??

the place is called PINNACLE auto its on 259 AMHERST ST. in BUFFALO they do all the cars that are slammed to to groung …real good people…

funny this thread appeared cause I need a alignment

I ended up doing mine at licatas, even though they got me for 120 :-\

Depends on how long it takes and how hard your specific car is to get straight.

update on places to not go for an alignment…
Firestone on mckinley: They agreed to do what I wanted but my car would not fit on their machine. There have been a few posts saying they can do lowered cars but mine they could not.

Expert Tire at camp and main st. hamburg: Would not touch my car and the specs I wanted, also asked if I street race. They were recommended by firestone since they have a newer machine.

My car is a focus lowered 2" so its not crazy and the specs I’m looking for are not that far outta line. The original attraction of these places was the lifetime alignment deal.

I left it at another hamburg shop, we’ll see how they do. I have been to suburban before and was not completely satisfied.

weiland’s on transit had them do the 240 a week ago. super cool guy and he gave me free drift rubber. he will be doing all my custom alignments from now on. and it was only 65 bucks :tup:
and they have sweet homade wood ramps to get any slammed car on the rack. they did a full race porsche when mine was done. couldnt even stick your foot under the bumber and they got it on the rack with no problems

Looks like Im going to hit up Weilands for my alignment. Anyone have a phone number or address?

True dat…

Seriously, if you guys seen the equiptment used at licatas for the alignments. Super super fucking nice machine. Honestly Russ should be charging more than he is due to such a quality machine that the majority of shops in this area don’t have. And yeah, the guy/guys he has using it aren’t retards either like many other shops.

+4 for Licatas.

I have been looking for a new place since my miserable experience with suburban, never heard of Licatas.