Place to get rotors turned - Riverside auto in Rensselaer

Just had my rotors turned at Riverside auto in Rensselaer. $10 a rotor, they look brand new, and it took 30minutes from when i walked through the doors. Just letting other people know. i didn’t know anyone was still doing this around here but my buddy told me about it the other day.

Hopefully this info can be helpfull to someone else

+1 for riverside. Used to use them a lot for parts at Mavis

+1 more for Riverside. I buy all my parts there for work and personally. They are always willing to help. I usually talk with Chris or Lil 518-689-0787

223 Broadway in Rensselaer
http://goo.gl/maps/d9dLT

Great place, service is top notch.

These the guys that used to be main autoparts and moved?

Thread is perfectly timed. Depaula wants 200 to turn two rotors. I laughed at the guy.

Wow. You could prolly buy new rotors for that. Unless you have some Gucci unicorn shit.

I can, i checked.

Wtf… Are they high or what wow

I bought a set of rotors and pads for less than that for the front of my truck

Yeah man… They are just nuts. Included in that price is them taking to rotors off obviously but big fucking deal. He already had it on the lift and the wheels off. I’ll post up the quote later.

Sounds like a pretty normal quote from a dealership if they are doing the labor. They don’t work for peanuts. The rotors an the hubs have to be cleaned and any rust removed etc. Any owner who is capable can obviously do the job significantly cheaper.

They already had it half apart. I understand it is a dealer and they aren’t cheap but that’s honestly retarded.

Just grabbed some brake parts from them yesterday lol, my father in law uses them a lot.

lolol that sounds about right, I work there

Was that price with new pads too?

Nope. That price was more like 300.