places for lunch around transit & millersport

drive to lockport a little bit the other way you have

Applebees,teds,sunnys (great pizza and subs), dennys,pizza hut, bk, mcd’s, long john silvers, wendys, mighty, and theres some others that i know i am missing andersons is on robinson ill post more when i think of more

where is teds?

i noticed a panera bread today, fuckin holla.

fast food is definitely out.

[quote=“lightningbolt444,post:21,topic:36707"”]

Applebees,teds,sunnys (great pizza and subs), dennys,pizza hut, bk, mcd’s, long john silvers, wendys, mighty, and theres some others that i know i am missing andersons is on robinson ill post more when i think of more

[/quote]

yay fast food/chains :gay3:

That’s where my car blew up the other day :]
There’s mcDs tehre too :stuck_out_tongue:
and Wendy’s.

teds is by the old mall just there the other day, also there is hoagie brothers ( mad good subs)which is right before consumers,pisca pizza which is in the plaza with home depot there a buffit and there is also a china buffit in the same plaza as hoagie brothers,stevie v’s pizza place that is across the street from andersons and then there is always kenyons which is jsut a ways past andersons on robinson

Go to that pizza buffet behind panera,all you can eat for $6.Surprisingly it was a pretty clean place with decent “lunch” food.

[quote=“redrum,post:22,topic:36707"”]

where is teds?

i noticed a panera bread today, fuckin holla.

fast food is definitely out.

[/quote]

i was eating @ that panera today…

^^^I was at Panera the other day…too classy for me…lol

Nothing. Your in lockport. Get some crack.

I live in the lockport area. Go to mighty, ask them to sprinkle a lil bit of crack on your taco. :wink: They’d proably still fuck it up.

Just went to Panera today. Definitely the winner so far :tspry:

I had mighty twice this week, can’t keep doing that lol.