Places to visit in Jasper.

So I havent been to jasper in a couple of years, and ive only ever gone with my parents.
This weekend im heading out with a couple buddies, and curious as to what is in Jasper or what is there to do? Where is a good place to shop? Any good clubs??

I just hope it is good as Banff… I love banff! lol

The Athabasca Hotel is pretty cool party stop if they have bands playing there. I think there is also another bar downtown on the one main strip where all the shops are. When you arrive talk to the locals, they are pretty friendly and they can direct you tot he hot spots.

Athabasca Hotel is a nice hotel too lol. You will be ok SanJ there are alot of bars.

go to the meadows resturaunt in the basement of jasper park lodge. They have the best breakfast buffet ive ever seen. What are you going for and how long are you staying? This time of year is all pre-ski stuff as all the hiking and lake oriented activities are closed. In the summer do the gondola and hit the whistlers and piramid lake is a great camp location. Tha Atha-B is cool retro and good party times and there is always some cool night life coming and going off the main drag. Just walk around, lol, it doesnt take much to discover jasper. Not as much party as Banff. Its like the good sister of the two lol.