plane crash scotia :(

Today me and my wife went to jump out of a plane so we were siting thrue the training when we watch a plane try to take off it stalls 3 times but the pilot still tried to pull it up after bouncing off the ground 2 times he goes up then strait in to the river we all sprint across the field to try and dive in and get the 2 adults and one 8 yearold boy but we got to the edge and nothings there they were under water in seconds it took 1/2 hour for EMT’s to get there. So we had to re scheduale the jump but that was so messed up to wach. Rip to the people in the plane today.(Coming from my blkberry my comp has a virous and won’t work)

oh man thats a fucking shame… that would really fucking suck to watch.

holy shit… RIP

omg, nuts. :frowning:

Wow that must of been horrible to witness. RIP.

I wonder why the guy was still trying to take off even though the motor wasn’t running right?

I take it you were at mohawk valley sky diving? A guy I jumped with was the one channel 9 interviewed. It is a sad story. When you go back thou, have fun! Im gonna jump again this year!

Fuck skydiving, jumping out of a airworthy aircraft is asking for trouble.

I could def. not reschedule there after watching that happen. Also +1 on jumping out of and airworthy aircraft. RIP sad story.

This happened right down the street from my work.Shit sucks

Thats certainly enough to make me change my mind about going up and jumping out.

Just saw this on the news :frowning:

this!

RIP to those who died

sucks about the people… srsly would be disturbing to watch to say the least…

OT… Skydiving is something i plan on doing in the next couple years