Plane crash video from inside cockpit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDu0jYiz-v8&feature=player_embedded#!

I can’t spell. If someone could please fix the title

Fucking idiots.

I’ve flown pretty damn low before but you’d never catch me skimming the tops of trees like that unless I was one of those nutzo pilots that dump water on forest fires. Just as shown, you never know when they’ll be a spire of a tree just waiting to snag your gear or wing.

would’ve never happened if he didnt have an iPad in the dash…

Way to much weight for the tiny plane.

The description said that the air was very dense and they hit an air pocket that suddenly caused the plane to drop altitude… doesn’t sound like they were purposely flying that low. However, the pilot should have known the air conditions and how much weight he could safely hold.

it had 3 passengers + 1 pilot… thats capacity.

I only saw 2 people + the pilot. Plane should have been fine for weight

They are clearly in the mountains(high altitude) and it is clearly hot out, both of which added to the planes service limit. They were actually trying to fly the plane above its service limit of 15000 feet. Soooo…very stupid pilot, would have been fine with two less passengers…or probably even one.

I retract my earlier statement…

I would def not say stupid pilot, they were interviewed this A.M. on Good Morning America, and the pilot was a highly experienced pilot, including flying in Vietnam. (so for all you expert pilots in here you should learn more about the story before assuming he doesn’t know how to fly a plane.)

Unfortunately I missed the interview, just caught the end of it so I didn’t get to hear the story, all I heard was they were lucky there was campers near by that happened to be composed of firefighters and EMT’s.

crazy bro my brother crashed his trex and had video of it ill have to find it

Like you did in your edited post? lol

I’m sure he was competent in 1968, but it’s 2012 And they Stinson he was flying was clearly, and I mean clearly in the video not getting lift. The roll out to his first bounce is about a mile, that plane correctly loaded could take off in a very short run. Around 40mph air speed, that’s crawling by airplane standards and the plane is CLEARLY not gaining any altitude. Jesus did any of you pay any attention to the video?

Here, do some studying…http://www.stinsonclub.org/PublicTech/YahooGroup/S108_Gen_Svc_Man.pdf

:beer Thank you tom, thank you for getting to this before me.

I’m no “expert” pilot, but have close to a couple hundred hours under my log. Enough to know that the pilot there made mistakes. I guarantee it’ll show in the FAA report as well :wink: Mountain flying is a completely different thing with gusts and thermals but damn…

You know how we are, we see and assess…

uhh all ya talking about flying and shit prob got a tour of the pilot seat when youre kids and now you think you know some shit hahahaha

Hey fucktard, I’m almost 40 and have been flying giant scale aircraft since I was 10, Adam has actually flown real fucking planes. I probably forgot more about flight and flying characteristics than you have learned about everything in your entire life. This is why noob douche fucks like yourself get shit on.
Btw I hope your parents were fixed after they shit you out

Got em :lol