Plane on a Camper!

This is a far better representation of the myth “plane on a conveyor”

plane landing on a camper, matching the speed of the plane with a camper (same as a conveyor) only landing in vs. it taking off

Let the drama begin lol

WAT?

No youtube at work… cliffs?

From your description, this sounds like it has fail written all over it.

Also… the key phrase in there, as always, is matching the speed of the plane, or the speed of the wheels, blah blah blah

That was pretty awesome.

haha its not a failure at all! Matching the speed of the plane, the wheels arnt moving…

Cliffs: camper moving at xxMPH down a runway matching the speed of an incomming propeller style airplane, plane lands on top of ‘short’ camper. I wish i new how to make a .gif out of it or something. Its also on myspace vids if you can see that at work?

Nothing i post is failure :wink:

so it landed on the camper & stuck?

nice

A SHORT one too.

so which argument does this support? lol

LOL the plane WILL take off!! i thought it was a similar to the much heated plane on a conveyor debate only in reverse fashion, and since the myth busters episode was so lame i figured this is much cooler :wink:

I was debating with Lafengas a bit about this in the beginning because my thinking of the myth setup was wrong. He had said “ok what if the plane comes in for a landing instead of taking off, match the speed of the incomming plane what will happen when it lands”, this proves the theory. Thought it was neat-o

That video was obviously fake.
The plane couldn’t land (or take off) unless the wheels were spinning at the right speed.

:lol:

So if the camper drives backwards will the plane take off?

Dude, its a prop plane, you’d have to spin the prop in reverse. It’s not even geared for that.

So what if the camper drives down the runway with the plane on top, will it take off?
:biglaugh:

what if the camper has a treadmill inside of it?

^ lmao

i would have liked to see him take back off again or just go 88mph and go back in time

i think it did

was wetworks driving the camper?

I even think the camper was on a treadmill itself! And the ground under the treadmill had another treadmill spinning the earth around the opposite direction…

Crazy video!

Even the wings on the plane had treadmills spinning to keep the air from moving!

If the camper is on a treadmill matching speed of the camper and the plane is trying to land on camper, will it be able to land?

The plane will land and the camper will take off, its that simple.

Landing on a small RV is one thing…

This must be why they used an RV instead of a camper.