Plane on a conveyor belt (small scale) JUST TOOK OFF !!!!!!

I’m glad someone thought it was funny, thats what I was aiming for. But you’re still an ugly douche bag walter. 93z24 you have no place to talk about common sense, see picture below:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3708&d=1201810932

ZING!

Aww, poor baby got her feelings hurt.

Stop taking your frustrations out on others because you’re ugly.

stop being a faggot who’s always wrong or gay

Ok fat boy. I saw you hanging out at a bar trying to pick up chicks. Lose some weight then try harder.

Edit: stop bitching that you’re not a mod anymore, I know it sucks you dont have control of anything anymore, not even your own weight.

haha…wow, all the stops have been pulled.

i’ve never been to a bar to pick up chicks, i have a chick, had her since my last girl, which was brought up by ANOTHER idiot in ANOTHER thread…

wtf is with nyspeed knowing dick about me but bringin shit up?

just man up and admit you’re were wrong

any time you wanna compare your house, paycheck, car, pics of your gf, or anything else to mine? let me know…

this fat man handles his own shit

The question can be answered both yes and no, depending on what the persons view on the english of the question is, as well as what “speed” is determined by.

The question: “If a treadmill is going the same speed in the opposite direction as a plane, will the plane take off?”

Speed on a treadmill is measured by how fast an object is going compared to the surface of the treadmill. NOT on the air speed of the object IE: A human is running 8 MPH on a treadmill set to 8 MPH. The human is sitting still in relation to the air around him. We still say “I’m running 8 MPH on my treadmill”

So, if you use that… a treadmill moving 25 MPH will have the wheels of a plane spinning at 25 MPH on top of it. The plane will be moving at 25 MPH in relation to the surface of the treadmill, but will appear to be stationary. This plane will not take off. The answer to this interpretation of the question is actually NO.

Then, people started to interpret the question to be “CAN” a plane take off, not “WILL” the plane take off. Of course a plane can take off from a treadmill. The wheels just spin on the treadmill, and the engine moves the plane forward. But, the question didn’t ask that. And by it taking off, it is moving forward, going faster than the treadmill.

The question is “EQUAL SPEED” in both directions. These people are now comparing the speed of the ground (The treadmill) to the AIR SPEED of the plane. This is not how you determine speed on a treadmill! If the plane is moving forward and the wheels are spinning on the treadmill surface, they are not equal.

IE: treadmill moving 25 MPH. plane moving 25 MPH in relation to the air. WHEELS: 50 MPH.

That just broke the rules of the question. They are not equal.

I wish people would understand that everyone interprets the question differently. It can be answered both ways, depending on the persons view.

the treadmill can go 100mph backwards, the plane will still take off! :bloated:

jesus chirst

I have no common sense because I have the ability to do my own work on my own car and do it well?

I wanted that kit because I was going to put my car on a treadmill and see if it could take off.

p.s. the kit is long gone either way.

Yes, we are aware that the speed of the treadmill has no impact on the plane taking off.

However, that just broke the “equal speed in opposite directions” part of the question. Unless you interpret the question differently.

I’m in for that dick swinging contest too… just got the W2 to compare if you’d like?

Kill yourself. Trolling this question is no longer amusing. :cjerk:

You didn’t deny you were fat so I know it was you. Maybe you weren’t trying to pick up chicks. I don’t care about your g/f, I didn’t bring her up. But now that you say it, shes prob fat and ugly too.

Speed on a treadmill is measured by how fast an object is going compared to the surface of the treadmill. NOT on the air speed of the object IE: A human is running 8 MPH on a treadmill set to 8 MPH. The human is sitting still in relation to the air around him. We still say “I’m running 8 MPH on my treadmill”

This is so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt.

I was talking about the car moron. Use your common sense.

HOLY SHIT. THIS JUST GOT EVEN FUCKING FUNNIER!

http://b8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00887/86/11/887061168_l.jpg

http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00493/61/42/493532416_l.jpg

Who said anything about comparing? I just said you were fat!!