Planet Fitness employee admits to groping teen

I POST IN CAPS TO LET INTERNET KNOW IM SUPER SERIOUS!!!

Remember how you had talked in not only this thread but others thread about discussing at length your female conquests, and how you’ve made it pretty public to this forum?

I’d really reconsider doing so, because apparently the people who you sometimes think are “friends”, apparently aren’t.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh and to answer your question, No I have never had anyone make fun of me for fucking a dude. Thats because I don’t fuck dudes, pretty simple.

btw i never went on here saying how you scammed usmc2801 on his gold that you claimed how much of a dumbass he was that he sold you his gold that you made $5,000 on so you can keep it going

Once again, your credibility shot!! usmc2801 called 4 different refiners on the same shit I bought from him BEFOOREE I BOUGHT FROM HIM and guess what they said it was worth???

NOOTHHINGGGG!

And i certainly didnt call him a dumbass

I OVERPAID him on what to everyone else is GARBAGE.

If dog shit was worth $5k to you and only you and u offered $500 i would be morreee then fucking happy.

sorry brah, you loose, but you keeping on trying to negatively impact me is fun, lets keep goin.

It’s funny how desperate you are to get attention lol meanwhile I think that day u saw the shit I bought from him I think your exact words were "
I hate that motherfucker i wanna call him up and tell him he got fucked just to piss him off"

Def keep goin

your thinking is deff wrong so dont put words in my mouth by posting stuff i never said…

Alex

YOUR OWN PARTNER IS ON PHONE WITH ME RIGHT NOW AND SAYS YOUR FUCKIN WRONG… YOUR A JOKE, IF YOUR OWN PARTNER SAYS YOU FUCKED UP, YOU REAALLYY FUCKED UP.

yOUR GOING TO SIT HERE AND LIE AND SAID YOU DIDNT SAY YOU HATE HIM AND WANTED TO SEND HIM A PIC OF THE SHIT AND TELL HIM IT WAS WORTH A TON MORE THEN I PAID HIM???

Here we go with the caps again

:popcorn

My boy that Got a bj found out last night… He wants to kill him… I don’t know how u can fuck a dude and still want to be friends… Especially when the dude was hiding it behind a vagina. He punkd you.

This is awesome.

clearly i’ve missed something

My buddy was telling me a few months back that he got a bj after he worked out by her/him. Broke the news to him last night and he lost it.

this thread is epic of epic.

look out, love4boost might chase you with a shotgun.

idk why your so pissed. sexy didnt call you out until you came in her getting all defense about the “girl”. if you never posted saying shit no one would know that you got up in it.

lesson learned, before banging strange women, ask if they were born a man. :haha :rofl :lol

He knew what he was doing when he posted and funny you mention that, some bitch came into my store today to sell a laptop and an itouch, lance was with me… she lookd like she came straight from decarlos or something, pretty sexy… kept thinking to myself, can this be a man? lol

That’s what I’m saying… He just posted the link… Love came in saying that this person is cool or whatever… Then got all defensive when this person was called a dude… Which is the truth…I’m sure Alex didn’t know that love hooked up with dude…

Come on don’t be mad when you come on this forum and get your balls busted about hooking up with a Fucking dude after admitting to it… what the Fuck do you think is going to happen??? The same Shit would happen if any other person admitted to it too… That’s life…

I feel that it is completely uncalled for talking about someone’s wife… What the Fuck does she have to do with this??? And making Fucking adds on craigslist??? I think this Fuckingg douche should be band for good… Talk all the Shit that you want… Don’t bring up a wife or lies about a business…

Rant over…

for real lol. its obvious, yeah never know. strange is great, but very dangerous. because, yeah just never know. :ponder

as far as him pre meditating it no one will ever know i guess:dunno.

+1 i also think that wife or family should be left out of things, also how you make a living shouldnt be toyed with either.