Planet Fitness employee admits to groping teen

One of the two 53 year olds that I fucked was very, very good. Another in her late 30’s (when I was 26) was bad ass, I fucked her in her car@JT Maxi’s, and then again at her house in Coby, when her daughter was home…with the door open. I really didn’t give a fuck and pounded the shit outta her. I didn’t request the door to be left open, lol. A few weeks later her daughter caught her masturbating on the phone with me:crackup

One of the worst sexual experiences I ever had was with a 32 y/o hot ass bitch from Wyanstskill(sp)? Met her downtown, really liked her, stayed at her house a few times. Came time to mess around…I went down on her, and she just laid there and made demands. Like, “left, up a little, harder”, etc. It was much worse than it sounded. I gave up, jacked off on her face and left.

i respect that, and definately understand it, im the same way when it comes to any of my hobbies

TurboTravis’ posts > KK’s posts < dbv

so much sexual education to be had in here!:popcorn

I like sex. Is nice!

Who am I…

"I had sex once. It was nice.

That was a long time ago."

just saw and read this whole thread

wow

Too obvious.

Do tranny’s even get wet?

dave grow a sack and grow up underpass motors has nothing to do with you banging a guy …please stop being a scumbag…out of two hundred cars sold this year i never had any returns stop posting craigslist scams

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT, YOU WANNA TALK SHIT EXPECT THE SAME IN RETURN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY.

as of now everyone knows whos the faggot…be a man as you claim and keep it on the forum like i am if you keep posting craigslist scams you are messing with my business and at the end of day im not messing with urs

Whats the matter, you can dish it out but you cant take it??? You thought it was funny to try and hurt me by humiliating me, im doing the same but where it REALLY counts. It doesnt stop at the giving my opinion on craigslist either, tons of people come in my store looking for cash for CARS, ill be sure for everyone to UN reccomend you… Word of mouth spreads reaalll fast too.

Im pretty sure as of now everyone knows your a clown as theyve pm’d me on here AND facebook… You did absolutely nothing to effect me, my sexuality or credibility lol… Hell, im the only member on this forum who posts pics AND videos of me banging random bitches, your wife wont even LET you bang her lol… Now i see why u mad.

You fucked up.

Wooow Dave I’m really sure your gonna put him outta business with all your doing. There isn’t anything in the world that your could do to fuck up his credibility. Posting FAKE shit on craiglist about his business? Really? Your gonna be that low? And again talking about his wife just shows how desperate your are for a reaction outta Alex. You’ll never have a gf yet a wife even close to his. These two thing right here shows how much of a fucking scumbag you really are.

Btw got a nice screen shot of the bullshit ad you made on Craigslist. I’ll be sure to make a thread later. Maybe post it in Cash For Gold Section?

listen im pretty sure that this place earned its reputation for over the years…i sold just over 200 cars this year not by screwing people or being a scam artist

Hey BRO, why dont you shut your fucking mouth… You ever had someone make fun of you for FUCKING SOMEONE YOU DIDNT KNOW WAS A MOTHERFUCKING DUDE AND MAKING IT PUBLIC???

NO MOTHERFUCKER YOU HAVENT SO SHUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH!!!

NO, IM NOT GOING TO PUT HIM OUT OF BUSINESS BUT MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH GOES A LONG WAY AND WILL SLOW DOWN THE AMOUNT OF BUSINESS HE GETS AND TRUST ME I KNOW FOR A FACT HES STARVING AS IT IS

YOU AND AANNNYYONNEEE ON THIS FORUM AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT SIDES WITH THIS PEICE OF SHIT LOOKSEXYS2000 CAN FUCK THEMSELVES. WHAT THIS MOTHERFUCKER DID AND NOT ONLY DID BUT GOT ENJOYMENT OUT OF IS UN EXCUSABLE AND IM NOT GOING TO LET IT JUST HAPPEN AND NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Read above in bold, and if that’s truly the case what’s the need of back tracking on all the shit talking you did to him and editing all your prior posts?

If it doesn’t bother you as much as it did, and doesn’t affect your reputation, whats the point of trying to drag his name through the mud?

Just looking for some reasoning to what seems like pretty childish behavior coming from not only you, but others in this thread.

First of all I swear to Jesus Christ almighty ive had 3 customers that I USED to reffer you to that said they had BAD experiences with you… All were guys, one bought a saturn off you, another a Honda and another some kind of truck…

second of all, if all of what your saying is true then you shouldnt be worried.

Kid is a little bitch… He acts like hes your friend in front of your face and then when hes around a crowd of other people talks shit about you… Again, what he fucking did is un exeptable and im not letting it go… I edited my posts bc the kid said he was gonna call the cops on me which is his favorite thing to do apparently.