Plans for 4th of July??

I duno what i’m doin yet, i know i gotta go to my camp for a family thing on sunday the 6th, but i didnt know if anything good was goin on around here.

Business in Albany. Joy!

you’re gonna be up? We should get a beer!

I’ll send a PM when I got more info. I should be up early afternoon after I drop the wife off at JFK. I got business but probably open at night.

Maybe JClark and Jays05 can find time for me too.

i’m not sure if i have to work on the 4th, but either way i’m out by 8… so it would be good to see some old faces! we should have a reunion… haha all the people that were in the car scene when i got in, are gone.

Sounds good. Hopefully I’ll have the time. Shit, maybe I’ll even stop by the lot. I can’t believe I am actually considering that?

bring Granmassa with you, there will be dead silence. even the puerto ricans might stop doing burnouts to figure out why you are both there.

I have met him like ONE time when he interviewed at a previous company I worked at. I wish he took the job given his skill set.

i know, i just meant because neither of you have been to the lot, in a long long time. So people who know you would be like… :wtf what are they doin here? and the rest of the people who don’t know you, or don’t speak english… would just be like… why did everyone stop talking and stare at this person?

so in that case, i might start yelling FEDERALI!! VAMOS RAPIDO AMIGOS!! :confused

lol

GranMassa is just an internet keyboard warrior. He won’t show up. :lol

i know… everyone can dream though.

im gonna shoot some roman candles at swifty

if you go, I’ll go… :wow

I met you one time when I bought your old receiver to put in my bar.

Correct.

Newb. :slight_smile:

Drinks Friday night?

You pick the night and I’ll be there.

July 4th - Boston - Back 7pm-ish
July 5th - Watkins Glen race- Back 10:30-ish
July 6th - NHMS race - Back 8-ish

Holy crap, can we all go to the lot for old times sake?

I never actually interviewed at your company, they didn’t pay shit :lol

LOL !

Not sure where you are at now but you would have been in the MID/LOW $60K bracket but would have to kill someone to get fired and you wouldn’t have to do shit.

Also, you are correct and I am not there anymore for that reaosn.

yeah, I’m good ;D