Play Pussy... Get Fucked.

its only illegal if you get caught. oh and im from hipforums as well.this was some funny shit!!

:rofl glad you joined for the pwnage!!!

as ya could tell john was drinkin last night and called once again to tell farva good night and try a little phone :giggedy but he was all bent and could of recognized my voice as he said i already tried phone :giggedy wit him earlier ;D

:rofl :crackup john you’re somethin else!! :lmao

holllllly shit this thread fucking exploded…

yesterday the last time i looked it was 8pgs now theres 18… goddamn!!!

honestly he brought it on himself, dont feel sorry at all…

on the other hand i cant believe were getting new members because of this… hahaha lol

:crackup

mother fucker got a blow up doll comin to i coulda used that money for a dildo for travs mom but no farva gets a big black fuckable piece of plastic

:rofl

posted this on bimmerforums.com

Members: 191,071
Most users ever online was 4,055

fuck bimmerforums i want my fuck doll :idiots

hahahaha

call and ask if you can get that shit back!

good call what was his number again dont wanna go threw all the pages

for the record… he wouldnt have been smart enough to do that, all that would have happened would he would hate his life becuase he fucked up and wouldnt really come around at all … now that you posted that and if he saw that he would do that just to get back at everyone …

i mean come on… look at his typing skills lol

he hung up when i asked em for the doll when it came in i said ya will no when it shows up its big and brown he is all pissed ;D

I understand youre point and i agree .My point was just delete the evidence I already removed my post so im not giving him any bright ideas

Passed this kid tonight around 8 in Averill Park.

I know him and so do a bunch of my friends, this is some funny shit.

Glad to see you got ur wheel Jim!

ok

NICE stats, 191k members and only 4k was on at once…

percentages only get worse the bigger the forum… so sad lol

24k members and 152 most ever online on one of my sites from a year ago… stats just correlate very well

Lmfao… EPICCCCC win right there