Play Pussy... Get Fucked.

I wonder how many phone calls he’s gotten so far. :mwahaha

I moved the thread here so you have to be logged in to view…

JIM you’re pm’ed on why

EDIT:

btw the CL ad was cool but it sounds like a joke, shoulda jsut left it with “21 year old man interested in other men” or something like that , not “i like to suck men off but havent done anal” LOL i meanits funny, but if u want him to get some calls, shoulda left his phone number there and more realistic ad LOL

but either way nice 1

the CL ad got a reply:

whats the 7’c ???

:giggedy

hahhaha thats is fucking awsome

Maybe he mean 7’ tall but hit “c” while hitting the space bar? If he is 7’ tall though sasquatch wants farvas behind.

So I just got off the phone with Jim. Our tactics have worked, the wheel was just delivered to him. The kid said he would never fuck with Jim again because he can’t believe the amount of phone calls/threats he has received in the last day.

So good job, mission accomplished.

victory. wait until he gets all his free gifts :wow

:rofl

:crackup

he said hes 6’0 tall, im just wondering wtf the 7 was about LOL ? hes probably sayin his dick is 7"

lolololol

by no means am I gay, but 7"c = 7 inch cock

Yeah i was saying its either 7 inch cock or 7 inch cut, im sure even guys dont liek torpedos, i know girls that flipped shit over shit like that

holy motherfucking epic fail… this BY FAR dominates the pink rims falling off jack fail… trust me… i would know :headbang

no way, that was still the most EPIC of FAILURES!

:+1

Soooo Jim got the wheel…and fonda still has the gifts on the way :umm

well i would love to agree…

but i need to admit… this FONDA shit surpasses travis jackstand fail… not by alot, but it does LOL

:stfu

sorry I am not going to sit here a let a forum get shut down because a bunch of 18year old retards want to break the law so joey why dont you :stfu

:lock