Please do not delete: ATTN: S14_240sx

I’ve posted this again, because it seems one of the Mods have deleted my previous post. Please let me know what actions you think I should take for the following, any help would be well appreciated:

Okay so I sold a KA to S14_240sx, and agreed either he would pay for the UR pulley on it, or send it back to me. At first he kept contact telling me he’ll take it off in a few weeks etc… This was back in November. Now he will not reply to my emails, PMs. If it was $50 I wouldn’t mind, but $150 is a decent amount.

If you decide to delete my post, please advise why you have decided to take that action. Thank you.

Sunny

im not going to lock this yet but there was previous information provided from the accused regarding this situation.

regardless

NO ONE BUT THE THREAD STARTER AND THE ACCUSED WILL POST IN THIS THREAD.

IF YOU DO.

BANNED.

GT

Hello,
I bought an engine off him and he said that he wanted to take off the UR pully and put the stock on back on, then days before changed his mind and wanted me to bring the tools to remove it and put a stock on back on. I agreed to buy a fully functional engine This was in November and the engine was missing components that I had to replace here is a list.

Coolant Temp Sensor was not even a S14 KA24DE sensor and caused me to read that I was overheating untill I forked out the cash to get the sensor and change the thermostate because I thought the engine was messed.

All tranny sensors were missing and the speed sensor which I had to replace all of them as well from another tranny.

After all this and months later he shows up and starts demanding a pully back. I have talked with Adam Jantos about this matter and he has brought up somthing interesting.

Apearantly Rick Lent Sunny a Mint Dual Core S14 Rad but Sunny returned a bashed up used and pretty much useless Single Core S13 Rad Back to Rick.

Honestly after all the extra work I had to put into this and the parts I dont owe this guy anything. When I went to pick the engine up he was not even there and we had to get his dad to use a half busted lift to get it into our truck. If he wanted this pully so bad it would have been off before he ssold the engine.

El Hamtaro says: Lesson today is that you never do a deal where you get paid after the fact or agree to return certain parts…unless you know the guy well enough to get away with sleeping with his hot sister. :wink:

great.

now you can take it to pm

thanks

GT