Please donate to a good cause, win THIS 2007 Honda CBR 1000RR! or cash!

FIRST OF ALL I AM NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THIS SITE, I RECEIVE NOTHING IN RETURN AS A RESULT OF POSTING THIS.

I met this gentleman a couple years ago, shortly after, he found out his one year son, Dominic was sick. He’s a stand up father and hes been dealt a truly sad hand. If you could please take a second and look over his site and maybe even hit the donate button, IT WOULD FOR CERTAIN, GO TO A GOOD CAUSE.

That being said, the bike is at Gabels on hertel, being displayed at the Italian Festival, if you’d like to go down and check it out.

A little snipit from the www.dominicsday.com

On July 26th 2007, our son’s pediatrician and cardiologist both referred us to the Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh for another series of tests
for his heart, and also to secure a second opinion. They told us that Dominic’s HCM was quite significant and put him in the 97th percentile.
The muscle of Dominic’s (ventricular septum of his) heart was almost three times larger than it should be. This meant that we truly only had
one treatment option left. Dominic could expect to get up to 5 years with his current heart… we must accept the possibility of a transplant…
We were now forced to face the first real task as parents.

From there, during the long drive home, the news hung heavily in the car, but was eventually turned into inspiration. We knew there had to be a
way to be proactive…to rally a community around a beautiful boy that deserves the chance to spread his smile all over the world. After a small
benefit that a dear friend organized in Florida,we were inspired to carry on. Within just a couple of weeks, the event was being planned and
this site was begun. Thank you for being a part of our journey. We truly hope you are with us for a long time to come. There are many children
that could use someone’s help; because of this, we will not stop helping them fight.

We will NOT stand idly by, waiting for something to happen…WE ARE MAKING IT HAPPEN… and now you are too… thank you.

Donated.I can only imagine what His parents are going through.
D

Thanks to all that have voted, from me, and more importantly, his family.

I pray that this never happens to anybody else that I know.

(also, D, it will be funny to see you ride a sport bike. :lol: <3)

I didn’t buy a ticket,I just donated through paypal.

well thanks, btw the bike will be at canal fest tomorrow. D, I think by donating you automatically get a ticket. (If over $20) regardless, thanks. And if you DOOOO win, you can delete that silly thread about wanting a summer toy. (a 1000rr can hold a baby seat just fine)

CHANGE OF PLANS… the bike will be on display at CLUB W tomorrow instead of canalfest.

A boss here at work,her brother owns W.And will they just send me the ticket in the mail or something?I don’t really want it.I guess If I win I can donate it back and they can have a side raffle for it!

bought a ticket, good cause and sure wouldnt mind the bike either

Derek. A side raffle would be quite noble. I dont know if they do a physical ticket raffle, just an electronic confirmation number. Not sure.

Donated.
Best wishes to the family.

wouldn’t mind the bike either :wink:

Figured i’d bump this, since it’s for a good cause.

BUMP the raffle is today 1770 SOUTH PARK AVENUE, buffalo, ny 14220

At the Legion Post… Noon to 8 pm

with a huge chinese auction… be there.