Please Help Car Wont Start

hi,

please help me out. i don’t know why my car wont start now. so heres the issue. i havent started my car for about 3 weeks, so i had to jump start it. i let it run for about 2 hrs. and when i turned it off and tried to turn it back on again nothing happens. everything just goes blank no engines lights, no cranking or any noises. it’s like the whole car just shut off on me. any1 know why? and how i could fix it? please and thank you.

95 nissasn 240sx

I think your battery maybe fried

Could be your battery as posted. Check your fuse box under the hood for a blown fuse.

Replace battery!!

Battery.

Battery

thanks i’ll have that checked out asap.

check main fuse under the hood it could be blown that would cause nothing to show up also. i think its 75amp fuse.

Your battery committed suicide, and your alternator most likely gave it the gun. Get an AVR ( Amperage Voltage Resistance) done once your battery is replaced to make sure it’s charging properly. Or, you could do it the shade tree way. Get the new battery in there, start the car. Once running, disconnect the battery. If it stays running, the alternator is good. If it dies, alternator is toast. Good luck.