PLEASE HELP!!!

A guy that I work with has come into a very serious problem the wood furnace in his house has broken. They have very little to no money to replace this furnace. What Im asking is does anyone have a Wood Burning Furnace that can be hooked up to duct work?? That they would be willing to part with for free?? Please help if you do this family has no heat. Please Help Thanks -Paul

pm Bravada442

ask jimmy 240sx his dad had one i looked at wehn i was looking for mine.

Hey man, just saw your thread. We do not carry any wood burning furnaces, but I will look more into with some of our suppliers tomorrow.

One company to try and call would be Johnstone Supply. They have a number of different Pittsburgh locations including Beaver Co., Monroeville, North Hills, Cranberry, and Lawrenceville.

The number for the North Hills office is (412) 373-6360.

I would just need some more information to just to find something out. Does this wood furnace have a blower on it, or does the heat just draft up and into the house?

Another place to try might be somewhere like Trader Jacks or something of that nature.

But, once again, I’ll look into it somewhere at work tomorrow and see if I can possibly find anything, I’m not hopeful, but I will try my best.

Shit, I just posted a big reply and it posted like 4 times. Then it deleted itself. WTF?

Anyways, I’ll post again. We don’t carry any wood furnaces. I will look into it some more with our suppliers tomorrow to see if I can find anything.

One place to try is Johnstone Supply, they will sell direct to the consumer. They have places all over Pittsburgh (Monroeville, Monaca, N. Hills, Cranberry, etc.) North hills one is on Babcock, # is (412) 373-6360

Also might want to try a place like Trader Jacks? Not sure where they might carry something like this.

Sorry I can’t be of more help, I’ll try and do some investigation tomorrow to see what I can find, but I’m not hopeful.

i will call my uncle, and a local garage I know that has a wood furnace…I will see if they have any extra parts, come to think of it my neighbor does too.

Please pm me for my cell #…I will do what I can. I know what its like to go with out heat!

If you can try to find out what it needs, maybe I can have my uncle come out and look at it for them.