Please keep in your thoughts and prayers

Timothy & Natalie Fitzgibbons RIP

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070630/NEWS01/706300445/-1/NEWS

I know Tims father well and have played golf with Tim numerous times…one of the nicest people you could know and I am sure his wife was nothing short of the same.

Wow, lot of crazy accidents this year. Sucks.

They were a good friend’s cousins…

Saw that on the news, thats horrible. So sad.

sorry to those who have known them.

Sucks to hear. The mistake of not paying attention while they were driving cost them their lives. Seems like so many people dieing on the road this year.

However, if i died, would people say i was the nicest person they ever knew? It seems as soon as any asshole dies, he’s suddenly the best guy in the world and everyone’s dead best friend.

Thoughts are with the family…i would say Newman: Internet Asshole…Nice Guy in person…Always was and always will be a jackass in everyones mind :)…

Ya I knew Natalie. She is my cousin’s cousin. You know on the other side. The accident happened about 5:30 Friday and the family was notified about 1 am Saturday. Everyone is doing pretty well from what I hear but it is still aweful. Wakes are today from 2-9 in OP.

The accident story I heard is just an unfortunate timing of events, you would have had to be paying 100% attention to everything surrounding you in front, side, and behind all at the exact same moment. It is just a very unfortunate loss and indeed an accident.

REAR ENDING A SEMI DOESN’T SEEM LIKE SOMETHING THAT WOULD JUST SPRING UP ON YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN… BUT WHO KNOWS…