Please take some time and show some Support

As you can see from our site its our culture embracing something of great importance in our society…The last thing you wanna do is join another site BUT of course thats what we are going to ask… Not something of crazy blah blah blah BUT Share photos of your rides for people to see its great to see people share there joy with people who would like to see what people have done out there, you never know who is on our site admiring what you have done to share along with our cause to help others… This may take up a whole 10 minutes of your time that could mean the world to other people !!! Thank You

www.Cars4Cancer.com

:tup: do it. I will join in tomorrow and at least say hi to everyone

Edit If anyone doesn’t know, these guys really stood behind us regarding Dunnville.

done.

What is going on with that anyways with the track has it become a losing or lost battle?

Hey cars for cancer. I have a car i want to donate - however it’s located around NYC… is that ok?

Still going back-and-forth with the locals. It’s going to take some more time.

I signed up, probably introduce myself later.

Thank You Pirite and Newman, Thank You for sharing your Rides!!! And Onyx please keep me updated, I would like to see something positive to come out of this and if possible even attend a meeting with the locals to talk about the positiveness of this track being in their community if that is all possible…

Hey Thank You for your Consideration with the Car, We are no longer excepting Cars only because of two things, One its a hassle with DMV and two What I found out is that we are only able to give you Half the Black Book Value, like any other place you donate your car… Stinks for the person donating… To me thats like Hey that is awesome but we can only give you half the value WTF is up with that BUT if you would like what we can do is figure out how much it is worth fix it if necessary and sell it and THEN you got a good thing going for ya!!!

bump since this was 7 pages back lol