Plexico, what's your ring size?

Oh, that’s right, you’re NOT getting a Super Bowl Ring :spank:

Arrogance is a bitch! :blue:

what a dumbass,fuck him anyway he remind me too much of T.O.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl:

Might actually be funny if he didn’t have a fist full of platinum and diamond rings. He seems more concerned about himself than any team or team award.

Hey just remember he wanted to go somewhere he was gonna be a contender at … The Giants contended to get knocked out of the playoffs in the first game and as I recall Plaxico didnt do shit so SUCK IT BITCH

ya, Plaxico Burress from NYG isn’t gettin a ring either…but hes still badass

hahahah

Hey now, Plexico and us have alot in common. We all watched the game at home…

BOOOYYAAA!!!

except he had 1000+yds including a 200yd game this year in the NFL and hes alot cooler and has alot more money, but ya besides that ur about the same…

stop hatin on Burress and enjoy the win :tool: s

No way that fool is cooler than Pittspeed. Just ain’t happenin’.

HAHA yeah if your gonna dis someone at least spell the name right…

Being a NYG fan they are up and coming they will make it to the superbowl and win a few times… Just wait and see

I told you guys last year he was a fucking selfish idiot and would leave… Our gain his lose cause Cedric Wilson is picking up the slack very nicely.

Thanks SVshina03…He’s not worth spelling it right

fuck that uppity ______.

Plexic-owned :bash:

How about some stupid person down at the parade today was like I just want to see plexico and was dead serious. My grad mother looked at her and was like hum hun we got rid of him last year. I was like yeah why would you want to see stone hands anyways, he hasn’t done shit.