Ny Giants

Just made the worst 25 million dollar investment ever…that is all

:rofl:

true

oh god… they are dumb

eh

LOL They are pretty desperate… I think Plex is a good #2 guy, I dunno about being #1… ANd he doesn’t seem to like the media all in his ass all the time, he’s really going to love NYC :rofl:

he will probably be a great reciever and then everyone in the burgh will say they wanted to keep him.

he’ll flop… he got his money. no room for trouble makers in the burgh

they need someone to catch all of Eli’s fuckups

I woulda liked to keep him, but for the right price and only as a #2 reciever. I remember everyone wanted Peerless Price when he was in Buffalo, he went to Atlanta and he sucks.

But, Burress>Price.

Oh well, he’s gone…

well ,who they getting?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh well who cares. life goes on.

plex needs a coach like tom…he will ship him into shape…if not…his ass wont play…NY’s coachs dont put up with bullshit…

the Giants were overpaying with the first offer they made. What a bunch of dumb fucks.

Usually, I’d agree with that… But this isn’t high school ball… They’re paying him a shitload of money… He’s probably going to play whether Coughlin likes it or not.

Oh well, who gives a fuck… nobody here likes the Giants anyway, lol

the giants are for the most part a running team. maybe a screen to tiki but no big pass plays.

True, but they didn’t trade up in the draft last year for Manning and then go and sign Burress so that they can hand off to Tiki…

And look at their recievers last year… Toomer is sorta ok, Hilliard was a complete bust, thats why he’s gone…

Shockey will once again lead the team in receptions… :kekegay: