Official NFL thread...

So is everyone happy about what their team is doing in this off-season frenzy?

Reggie Bush to the Dolphins! Should help us out a bit.

No I’m not happy…the Giants management is just sitting around on their asses not making moves, except cutting players and re-signing 2nd and 3rd stringers. Oh and the worst part is they are wasting time on Plaxico, I think I may boycott the Giants season this year if they sign him!

No doubt… He’s a threat just being on the field.

lol alot of teams are sitting around including mine (buccaneers)… I like their pick-up of Mark Herzlich… I would love to have a player with that much heart on my team. Beats cancer and immediately works his way back on the field.

I think it would be smart for them to get Burress back your team went down the shitter since he left. I mean the dude shot himself, who cares.

seriously… i agree who gives a fuck if he shot himself, im sure hell still catch the ball lol. he went to jail, let him play. afterall he is human to.

Giants are stacked at wr. They don’t need him.

They were a better team with Burress then without. He’s such a big target/threat.

As a Jets fan…I’m happy with Holmes coming back. If getting Aso means losing Edwards, fine.

Sign Holmes, Aso (up to $13 mil), re-sign Brad Smith and a couple of the defensive players like Ellis, etc. and we’ll be good to go for another run at the AFC crown and possibly SB.

Honestly they dont need him, like JVG said the GMen are stacked at WR…what kills the Giants is there horrible secondary.

This and maybe a solid rb but mostly secondary or some lb. I believe they need to resign steve smith which i would make a priority or plax the idiot

Ohhhh OK… Hey what did the secondary look like in their superbowl win? Aaron ross, Gibril Wilson and Sam Madison I think… Their secondary last year was a shit load better. Antrel Rolle, Kenny Phillips, Corey webster still have Aaron Ross. Im not buying the whole our secondary is not as good.

All in All Burress would do nothing but help the Giants… Either way.

as for warming the bench for the younger guys who produced well last year minus the bullet sized cold spot in every ass print he leaves. I mean it does get cold in ny so a bench warmer is usefull i suppose. Also take into thought his age and he hasnt played football in 2 years at least vick did in jail. Hes gonna be as useful as Tiki Barber in his return.

Negative on the shit load better.

Look up the stats.

207.4 YPG Passing given up in 2007

210.0 YPG Passing given up in 2010

Same amount of TD’s given up so it was basically no different from the Superbowl year, but that year was about their defensive line, not the secondary, you must not have watched many of the games, I’m a diehard Giants fan and I know if it wasn’t for their offense that year and d-line there was no Superbowl title. The secondary is far from great, they are mediocre at best.

Idk we’ll see when or if Burress comes back… I highly doubt he sits the bench.

Eagles get Nnamdi, They’re gunna be insane this year I think. They helped out there pass rush with Babin as well.

Jets got Plaxico, I thought they woulda went for Moss. lol

i dont think the giants should have even bothered listening to him if they werent going to sign him. i think their wr are good but they need to catch the ball.

As a seahawks fan I’m always excited for a fresh season. I like the majority of the moves my team has made. Hasslebeck was a great quarterback but his time is over. I’m a little nervous about tvaris jackson but I’m hoping he can grow in seattle, having sidney rice and minnesota’s offensive cooridinator should help with that. We have also been building up the offensive line which has been a must over the past several years. I’m also pissed we lost our kicker, he was good. I can’t wait for the season to start.

Tell me about it… It’s so much more fun to watch knowing my team is the youngest in the league and we’ve been drafting so good the last couple years…

Anyways where do you guys go to watch? I spent last year at the recovery room on wolf road. I havent missed a Bucs game in like 7 years.