Well, this about officially means we dont get Burress

…not that anyone thought we were gonna resign him. anyways:
http://secure2.steelers.com/article/51326/

/burress

wait…who was the person talking shit to me…way back when…when i posted that buress willl prob. go to the giants…and they sadi that th giants will never even look at his ass???

please dont act like u KNEW he was going there all along. when this was first brought up, it was way too early to speculate. also, Burress didnt go to his meeting in NY yesterday and now there is talk that he might not even go there anyhow. the Giants didnt offer him all that much cash (and offered him 1/3 the amount of money he wanted for a signing bonus). he still might end up somewhere else (big rumors about Philly and Minni again)

regardless, the post is about us signing Wilson. that basically means Antwaan is the number 2 guy. so we’ll see how that turns out.

Bravada 442 thinks he is the master of football cause he is a referree

by the way, Kendrell Bell is a Chief now

he does have :owned: proof!!!

:owned:

(unless the ref sets the record straight :kekegay: )

FooseBall is the Debil!

r u sayin im owned…or i owned them b/c i pulled a darkstar and got all of the quotes

told u guys he was going there :finger: :fart: :booty:

sorry smokey…but i said it…i didnt pull it out of my ass…i know ppl that have heard and said what moves were going to be made before the public knows about em

i’m sayin you got him because you showed proof!!!

ahh thats what i thought!!

bye bye POS!:smiley:

word has it that Burress isn’t happy w/ what the Giants offered. but he may sign a one year deal by 3 today.

thats what my inside people tell me :kekegay:

burress should stop being greedy and start making plays if he wants to get paid… waht a douche.

no need to be jealous b/c ur “BOY” is going away…and might go to the giants…which i said he might go to at the end of the season…so :moon:

who cares where he goes, as long as it isn’t here I could care less about the lazy fuck

another greedy deon sanders

i dont care if he goes to the Giants. Shockey is another one of my favorite players also, so its cool. I just thought it was cool how 2 of my fav recievers in the league played on our team. i still love having Ward and Antwaan is pretty cool. but i will be buying a Burress jersey whereever he goes.

am i jealous because u seemingly predicted where Burress went?..not at all. i’ll give u props, but i still say u didnt KNOW for sure that he was going there back when u said it. it was more of an educated (lucky) guess based on rumor. i think the Ravens wouldve aggressivly persued him had Mason not been released by Tennesse. and that hadnt happened when u first made your statement. hes still not even definatley going there, so its funny that u know, but even Plax himself doesnt. regardless, i’m not taking credit away from you for being right, my whole point is that it was too early to predict when u first said it (so many things can happen that cant be forseen), and that u didnt KNOW when u said it either.