plexiglass windshield?

you just dont put you email as your name… thats how spam gets sent around… thats why when we post our emails up on here we would go for instance super_steve AT hotmail dot com

home depot sell lexan in 2x4` sheets it legal in 3/4" thickness but
a)try finding that.
b)it will cost a fortune.

its good stuff for a bullet proof car.

Oh is that why haha, I never understood it

lexan can be bought in 4 x 8 sheets at plastics stores, look in phone book, sorry I did not notice if you put up where you are from.

Lexan is not street legal, and you can NOT use wipers on it. a sheet will run 200. call apple auto glass new windshield will probably 300. installed

I use lexan in my track car, glass in my street

if your in or around hamilton you could try callin P&A plastic, there at 150 main st east, 905-547-1675

this thread is a fail. try google :S

I thought this was gonna be a spam tbot thread.

seriously man, i would change your username, not cause it’s annoying, more cause of the spam. i just got tired of the 20+ emails i was getting sent to mine, so i set up a new address. but good luck with the glass, err, lexan i guess.

Scott: Just curious how do race cars that race in rain run these things or do they run something else I’m confused. Lexan? Plexiglass? What is it exactly… yet still have wipers (or single wipers as i’ve seen on some race cars).

Thanks

I dont think supersteve is will in to pay over a Gnote for a peice of plastic which is exactly contoured to the wiper path. I think hes getting some flat home depot shit. In which case wipers will wont work well.

No form of non-safety glass is legal. Lexan, plexi, whatever you think of, it’s illegal. Especially on a windshield. The point of safety glass is not to be safe for you, but to be safe for people you run down in your car. It’s supposed to shatter in a way to minimize injury to a pedestrian if they hit your windshield.