plexiglass windshield?

im looking to replace my windshield in my 91 240sx, wondering if plexiglass or some other type of difference other then glass… if so/if not, what would be the best place and cheapest price/way to get this done? any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you

lexan or regular glass…lexan is lighter…cheapest place to replace is in the canadian tire parking lots…just get a quote form apple and then negotiate lower with the other guys

so lexan is street legal? how hard is it to install? canadian tire sells it?

I’am pretty sure lexan is not legal and please change your username its annoying

but he is super steve lol

no i dont believe lexan is street legal…and no canadian tire doesnt sell it…im talking about regular glass at crappy…the stupid in parking lot places

well i appologize that my username is annoying but i will not be changing it…

so if lexan is not street legal then i can not use it for a windshield? what about a rear window or side windows?

glass is a part of a cars structural integrity so i think none would be legal but then again i lot of stuff people put ont heir cars is illegal…so its up to you

lol well ill agree to that statement, thank you for the advice, if i so ever wanted to just do some testing with lexan, where would i go to purchase it?

worst username ever have fun blocking spam and no its not legal are u serious with that shit

well if its not legal then i wont be using it in my street 240, you guys have absolutely no respect on here, excluding m_wolfenden, he has been nothing but respectful to me, thank you, the rest of you can just leave me alone unless you have some valuable information for someone who is simply asking questions… thank you

everyone send spam too super_steve9@hotmail.com lol… see thats why you dont have your name as that…

enlarge your penis by 6 inches today!

and you guys would be complete jerks to ever think about doing that… wow i cant believe that you all would be so inconsiderate and unrespectful people to do that, this forum will definintely get alot of disrespect from people when they hear about this…

its normal to get flamed on here…its part of the fun…just roll with it

welcome to SON…\

any relation to Super Dave Osborn?

dont get upset dude no1 is going to add your email to a spam bomb list so u get 1000s of gay emails a day

ha ha nice joke… no im not

well im glad to hear that you wont be doing that, thank you…

so where could i get lexan for some testing purposes?

Fuzzy bunnies…

Its not legal for the road so why bother testing if you say this is for a street car…

as for bad rap to other forums… whats other forums??? NEO is that still around??? anything else thats worth anything for 240s isnt in canada…