WTB LEXAN GLASS

lookin for a big sheet of lexan glass…let me know if you have something or know where i could get some.

Thanks

talk to zexaccord i think he used to be able to get some.

Sign shops can get lexan no problem. One that comes to mind is Bunting Inc, over in Oakdale. I have a buddy that works there.

The only issue is it’ll be flat.

Lexan is GE’s brand of Polycarbonate.

Generally comes in flat sheets, and will take someone with experience working with the material to make it a non-bubbled mess.

i have installed it on a few cars but nothing with a lot of curveature. My hatch glass on the teg is pretty convexed, so i guess the next question is does anyone know how to, or know someone who knows how to form it?

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=FLX-9094B&N=700+115&autoview=sku

quit being cheap!

nice i never would of figured FAL would make windows, still need a sheet for the sunroof

weld a piece of metal in? seriously you want a sunroof and lexan windows kind of pointless.

vis racing makes a solid carbon roof for teggys lighter and sunroof delete.

GE Polymershapes
142 Commerce Drive Bldg. 4
Freedom, PA 15042

Tel: 866-437-7427
Fax: 724-775-9026

that’s where I get mine

PM me if interested. Like mentioned before, it is very difficult to bend without bubbles. There is a very small temperature gap that goes from plyable to bubbling.

not really if you still want your sunroof functional…thanks for your input tho! :bigthumb:

thanks

pmed