POAL: who can drive a manual WELL?

if i required my grammer to be correct, i would be smart enough to avoid
trolling forums all day.

didnt read thread, but…

Well?

Probably NOT the majority.

I, for one, can drive stick decently. I cannot drive it “well” IMO, with regards to rev matching, road coursing, dorift monster, sequential tranny wanna-be manuevers.

-edit-

Then yea

Touche.

i can drive manual well. I can heel toe easily and i don’t think i could possibly shift any faster. I havent mastered left foot braking though…

There’s this footbox video where the guy is heel-toe doubleclutching down 2 or 3 gears at a time, that’s what I want to learn next.

Before someone says it.
(Minus leaving 2nd gear on Sheridan Dr. once.)

you can’t do all this while driving a stick ???

then you should have clicked on no… lol

You didn’t pick that you drove stick well did you mr 5->2 :slight_smile:

damn … beat me to it :slight_smile:

wheres the vid and for me the noob what is heel toe???

lol… true

i drove a buick for 1 1/2 years…

after learning to drive (and it being a manual) and then after 3 manuals buying a autotragic buick i will never go back to auto… never!

You’ll reconsider that statement when you drive a 1000+ miles in a day frequently with a truck and a trailer.

Towing with a manual really does suck. About the only time I think I would choose auto over manual.

i hear skunk dont know how to drive manual’s well

lol. i grind em occaisionally. it’s part of the game.

i need to get the civic on the road so i can learn all of these fancy maneuvers.

i miss driving fast :frowning:

http://chimpymonkey.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/65/652f820629511ebbcba0625d5df695c5acbabb9e.jpg

i race a stick, but daily is auto

I need auto for daily…35k a year just isnt fun for manual when you get stuck in traffic.

Would never have an auto “fun” car…that just defeats the purpose.