Poke out the orange shit!!! for clear skyline corners..pics

Sooo i was working on my car this weekend and remembered andrei saying something about poking out the orange piece inside the corners to have clear corners. So I decided to take them off and once your remove the turn signal bulb there is an orange piece of plastic which gives an orange tinge to the inner part of the corners…So i decided to just smash the orange plastic piece and take the metal surround out which takes a while and is kinda frustrating. But the final product is pretty pimped an almost clear corner minus the little orange marker on the side. You may not notice the difference but i love the look. Blends nicer into the headlights. If you need i can take some pics and show u the finished product… And thanks for the tip Andrei :lol: P.S. i was looking for those completely clear corners and they are very rare and sell for rediculous amounts

Yeah pics would be a good idea…

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/felixy69/P1030060.jpg
theres a before gonna go clean up my suspension and get pics of the after

kinda dirty lights that need a buffing but you get the just of it

Sexy time.

i dunno i like the orange…it looks better than white…im painting mine so they look like the GTRs. it looks sexy …damn cefiro corner lights r so long

HAHA ya^^

Orange FTW!

meeee I had GTR corners and like these better. I guess to each his own

i think this will look alot better than with the orange stuff. but i do like the 92(?) corners when they changed them on the r32

look’n good :trophy:

you are welcome Jared, all you need now is go to crappy tire and get super bright white led’s for the corners for 10 bucks, and you’ll be noticed, good stuff. how long did that take u, especially those little pieces.

hahaha no what we have to do is put some strobes in my car hahahaa :rolleyes: