Pokeball Shift Knob

So I found this dude that does 3D modeling and makes custom shift knobs on facebook. I asked him to make me a Pokeball shift knob, to which he replied yeah but wanted to see if I could find others interested to keep it cheap.

http://www.freakefresh.com/

Anyway, they’ll be about 40$ or the same cost as the “Fat boy” knob. If anyone is interested please let me know. You can obviously message him yourself on facebook if you want but I’m curious to see who else would be into one of these also. I’d imagine the final product would come to you unpainted, so you can paint it to match whatever pokeball you want. I’m going to paint mine to match the ultraball.

I would possibly consider a dragon ball.

I’m sure if you messaged him he could make it. That’s all I had to do, send him a facebook message.

Those look like something you’d buy from a 5c gumball machine.

:rofl thought the same thing. Hit up hotrodshiftknob.com dude can make you anything you want

Is it just me or do some of the knobs on the FB page look out of proportion and shit?

This is fucking gay lol

wtf is this gay shit?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/null_zps4fbb6b66.jpg

They look to be just plastic 3D printed knobs…

Do not want. Would probably fall off

I wouldn’t put one of those on a lawn mower

My old dog used to eat crayons and would have multi-colored shit. One time she ate craft eyeballs so her feces had eyes.

She also used to eat her own shit. Nothing more gross than watching a dog puke up a shit log.

Thank you PJB you just made my day :rofl

I’m interested to see how it comes out. For 45$ shipped I figured why not, I’ll give it a try and give someone a chance. Might come out way better than you’d think.

The funny thing is I posted my first post to a couple forums and facebook, and apparently more than 1 person has asked him to make a Pokeball knob for them. I’m sure it won’t be grade A++++++++++++++++++ amazing super fantastic quality but why not give it a shot. Since mine is a custom mold or something I have to wait 2 weeks, but I’ll snap some pics when it comes.

how can you even comment after what pjb threw down? guy is a genius

This…

Here’s a prototype. Looks pretty decent to me.

if they make one over 400g lmk

Prototype #2

I’ll have mine at H20