Poker Interest, Texas Hold'em

See all those things under your post… Any one of those is worth more than everything I own. :kekegay:

Reinvesting into the company sucks.

I’d be interested, but there really aren’t enough people to play. That, and my weekends are soon to be consumed with crew.

i would play

I’ll play Tournament. I’m poor.

I’ll do a HORSE/mixed game tourney :slight_smile:

feel free to join me (while my xbox is down im playing fulltiltpoker.com)

on there daily whats ur user name on there?

also im down for a tourny rather play that honestly but im always down for a nice cash game :slight_smile:

Here is the reality of this… we all live too far away… not that many people are interested, even if I got a game together, 1 or 2 cancellations will kill the whole game… but over time, if people really are interested…

!!!NO TOURNAMENTS!!!

I would think it would be easier to have a group meet at Mountaineer or Wheeling… this way people can jump around to blackjack, craps, poker, etc…

What does everybody think about maybe doin this whole thing tournament style?

:bigthumb:

Your all pussys… I wanna win $$$$$ not pride

I don’t have money or pride. I just like poker. :slight_smile:

I’m down for this as well.

We play every Sun 4pm-6am,Free blackjack,Free cherrymasters,Free tournaments,Free 1-2,Free beer,Free alcohol,Free snacks…THE ONLY PLACE IN THE CITY TO PLAY NEXT TO THE GREATEST TURBO6 THAT RULED CRAFTON!!!

So what do you win??

You take the respect. To some people, that’s more important!

If I wanted respect, I would play Monopoly :slight_smile:

I will also play a Mononpoly cash game.

It don’t matter if you win playing poker or Monopoly. Winning’s winning.

:rofl:

If you are referring to money…no…thats illegal…especially being here on the internet for every ATF agent to read!!!

If the house is not making any money… its not illegal… from what I hear, lol

I have heard many different views on this law…

Im sure the ATF has better things to do than spend federal time and money on a 10 person poker game.