Poker Interest, Texas Hold'em

these are the people that investigated, prosecuted, and imprisoned Tommy Chong for selling bongs on the internet.

you’re fucked. They’re in your vents as we speak.

:rofl:

Let me guess… if I vote Ron Paul, I will be able to host a game legally?

i’m in for some lower dollar shit, but i can’t possibly bring more than $200 to a card game right now… leaving for Canada again in a few weeks.

ask any racer, any real racer.

Thanks DARKSTAR great point.That is the reason why i will never flap my gumz on the net!!

I wouldn’t worry about it regardless, because I wont host the game because we don’t even have a game… like I said before… it would be easier to plan a meet / trip to Wheeling or Mountaineer…

Then all the babys that want to play a tournament can play a tournament.

4pm-6am every sunday!!

I might have to come down one week… the free cherrymasters would be fun, they always kick my ass in the bar… I hit one 2 times in my life, the rest they rob me!

Something tells me there might be a few things I would like if I came down :slight_smile:

:bigok: I assume there would be…for fun of course!!!

I’ll go down there if some other people are heading down as well. Where at in Crafton?

I meant when Bernie wooped a$$ down crafton in my turboT…we play over by kennywood,sorry for the misunderstanding!!!

Jeez, that’s even better! I live right over in White Oak. Where do you guys play at? Feel free to PM me if you’d rather do that, and I’ll pass the word along to SP71, darkstar, etc.

Anything going on tonight?

This is never gonna work…