Polaris Outlaw 525, what do you think?

What do yinz think of the 525? If you were buying one would you get a IRS or straight axle?

irs, better handling, more ground clearance, etc…

^^…for play riding or woods, yes. for any mx type riding or sliding, then id go straight axle. def a sick motor in those things.

The deal with ktm for the motor is the ONLY thing I feel Polaris has going for them with those quads. ALL the reviews say that after a day on the track the quads feel beat like they have been through an entire season. The h-bomb guys are running them in shows and have been raving about them, they are also signed by Polaris though. The IRS is nice for ground clearance but they push really bad in turns, you will get used to this style eventually. Choose the IRS or solid axle based on what type of riding you will do, but also consider the addition of moving parts on the IRS and added costs in rebuilding the rear end.

i like the updated styling of the new model tho and ya that motor is the major selling point, in my eyes. im still interested to see how they do in the nationals. the factory team hasnt been that impressive and i never see privateers on them either.

the irs is much better for woods and trails, but if you want to spin tire and get it sideways at all a solid axle is the way to go. The 525 is alot of bike for trail ridding in my opinion, but to each their own…