police chase on RT 28 West i think

Did anyone see it? It was awsome haha!!

I need to see if I can post it somewhere…

oh you got video?

i saw atleast 20 cop cars go flying by, didnt realize it was a chase tho

http://www.wpxi.com/news/17404685/detail.html

I saw it on the news when it was going down. saw that cop flip over. he wanted to get him badddd.

wow wtae had great footage

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/17405135/index.html

WOW.

I keep wondering why no spike strips were used. I didn’t have the speakers on, but also didn’t notice any.

I also wonder (a bit) why they didn’t just shoot the guy when they had him stopped, just about surrounded, and he tried to run them over.

Oh, well, I guess it’s just a good thing they didn’t tase him…

I sure hope everything runs concurrently when it’s all said and done.

spikes and taser where used

Holy hell when they get him on the bridge it looked like some Rodney King type shit. They were flat out whooping his ass.

white on white has to stop

That’s fuckin’ Ross

They went Rodney King on his ass.

agreed…holy hell

My guess, based on the fact that he was not stopping with 5 guns pointed at him, was that he was fighting the cops when they pulled him out.
Either way, if i was a cop, i would have wailed on his ass too.

I thought the cops showed amazing restraint for not shooting him earlier in this chase when they were all out of their cars and had him surrounded and he just gunned it.

So that’s why cops were tearing through Highland Park yesterday.

How many cop cars do you really need anyway?? And Ch. 4 has no idea where he is in their city. Way to go Sally.

was thinking the same BS :rofl:

I can’t f’n stand sally. most moronic comments ever. Seem to be to many other cars and people around when they had him surrounded on 28 to shoot. I would’ve beat his ass like that If I was one of those cops too.

Does Sally Wiggin not know where the fuck he is? How can you confuse City Police for State Police, fucking tards