Police raid 2 local strip clubs

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/02/974100/authorities-raid-two-strip-clubs.html

Police early this morning raided Rick’s Tally-Ho on Genesee Street in Cheektowaga and the 24KT Solid Gold Club on Lakeshore Road in Hamburg.

So that was why those Hamburg cops went and caused a ruckus last week. Interesting.

coke and strippers? in

25 people will be arrested… :tup:

to tip them off?

to collect some hush money?

to buy some blow?

lets be honest, neither of these places are known for being classy…

An electronic sign outside the strip club indicated that it is open for business every  night until 4 a.m., except for Sundays, when it closes at 3 a.m.

This is very relative to the story

yea that article looks like it was written by a coked out fiend

hmmm

All that thread needs is beer and it will set all of my
things off.

LOL

:bowrofl:

Just txted a few people nobody I know is in jail :lol:

Hrmmm. Madams escaped unharmed I see. LOL

When I drove by 24kt on my way to work today there were three state troopers parked out front and more law enforcement vehicles in the back. I was wondering what the hell that was all about.

That is what I was getting to. Crooked cops FTL.

The last (and only time) I was at 24ct Gold there was a disproportionately large attendance of young hispanic men. Which would not surprise me when it comes to heroin.

No surprise here…coke and strippers go hand in hand.

Crap I need a new hang out during the week now…

Talk about low man on the totem pole:

A Cheektowaga officer in a marked cruiser sat outside the strip club. The officer advised a reporter to contact the FBI for information.

i need a new job :burnin:

damn it … tally hos is like 2 mins away from my house…i guess now i have to go to a extra minute down the road