Policing "Forum Sponsors and Advertisers" Section / negativity in general

There is a much easier solution to this problem…

ban everyone that owns a f-body, any and all major drama comes from them anwyays.

ok but in all seriousness, I agree something needs to be done. It is far too easy for someone to tarnish a business, especially if it is someone that has posted on here for a long time, they have a lot of swing. It is really easy for someone to get pissed off and throw a thread together, and it could serverly harm a business.

flip-side, it keeps vendors/advertisers very cautious of the product/service they turn out… if they are an advertiser on here, the forum is essentially advocating the use of their service/shop, and I would like to think if I am being pointed to these shops I am going to get good service. Luckily here, the shops that are represented on this forum are good people…

I know when I had my issues with A1JDM engines back in the UBRF days I waited a long time before I publicly bitched about them, and I would like to think it was the right thing to do. I’d hate for me to have kept my mouth shut and have a friend go and get boned also. There is ALWAYS going to be two sides to the story, it is not necessarily bad for the public to hear them.