Polite Robber

i swear i had a vision of something like this on my way home from work before i saw my brother post this on my wall.

all robbers should be this nice.

what a nice guy

. . . . . i honestly am stunned

He was very nice,I think he could have pulled it off without the gun. Reminds me of the movie ‘Nothing to Lose’.

I watched the news report on this.

Cliffs:
he only got 300.00 from this robbery
he has an extremely violent history
this is way past his third strike

I don’t care how polite he is. Once a scumbag always a scumbag. It’s armed fucking robbery, I don’t care how many times a person says please.

lol… JUAT?
And, may god be with you…

So, did they catch the guy?

You mad?

yah rly

$300 in 5 minutes isnt bad.

being nice about it is better than killing the dude and ganking $315.67

Clerk should have shot him.

Yeah shortly after. He was easily recognizable from the video and his criminal record.

How long are you going to troll me before you give up?

Not doing at all would be much better. Just because it’s the lesser of two evils doesn’t make it good.

maybe his fam should just starve i guess… serves em right for being poor anyways

btw, maybe it was a lie anyways. I guess the video just humanizes armed robbery :slight_smile:

between that and the semi with the snow pile on the trailer blowing up on the bridge, i dunno what they played more last night…lol…

I wasn’t “trolling” you, brah. But thanks.

Do you have any idea how many places out there give away free food every day? Ramen noodles cost thirteen cents a package. Saying his family is starving is absolutely no excuse.

You’re completely saying the ends justify the means. By that mentality it would be perfectly acceptable to kill one person so ten others live. I know the argument of consequentialism is an old one but hell if it turned out so great for the fathers of communism why not use it today. :\

Yepp sounds about right to me… so long as i’m not that one lol

Just kidding i believe in that hippie equality crap

This thread got gay really quick. I liked the OP video too.

http://seemikedraw.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/hamburglar-final.jpg?w=490

lol @ you guys arguing about this lame guy.

The 58-year-old Seattle man had quit his job steaming lattes at a Starbucks in Madison Park before Christmas, and he was sure his unemployment benefits would dry up any day.

For three years, Hess poured espressos at the Starbucks in Madison Park. But in mid-December he quit the $1,600-a-month job because he “became dissatisfied with the direction the company was going”
Link

That’s this guys history, lol. Sounds like he has a great work ethic.

LOL I don’t think that anyone is seriously trying to justify that what he did was the right thing to feed his family. If they are, they are an idiot. The video is still hilarious though. I love how he slowly puts the gun away and grabs his coffee too.