political rant...

Alright…A LOT of shit pissed me off today with politics.

The new universal healthcare bill wouldnt give women mammograms until age 50. And they would only get them every other year? Thats a great way to combat one of the leading forms of cancer:Idiots:Idiots…what’s it? like 1 in 9 women get breast cancer? Correct me if im wrong but women over the age of 25 are recommended to get checked EVERY YEAR right now.
Gotta love this healthcare reform…

“The largest stimulus program in the nation’s history has created or saved just over 640,000 jobs, the Obama administration said Friday.”
Now there realizing those numbers are botched! WTF That guy just wants to look like he did at least one thing right. FAIL

WASHINGTON — A Colorado company said it created 4,231 jobs with the help of President Barack Obama’s economic recovery plan. The real number: fewer than 1,000." And this is the same story ALL OVER the nation. WaT a fucking fraud!

I heard on the news this morning that obama’s report included job’s created in at least 99 congressional districts in puerto rico…uhhh there is only one congressional district in peurto rico!:wtf

The national debt reached 12 TRILLION dollars today! thats 39,000 for each person in the US. Capitol hill needs to trim the fat and stop spending more! If you took all the services/products created by every american in whole year and confiscated it…and it wouldn’t pay off the debt!

My final thing is are wonderful president bowed to the Japanese emperor! Was it a polite appropiate tilt of the head? NO he fucking full on bowed? and this clown is representing America???:eek

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID19823/images/obama_bows_japan.jpg

oh yea i almost forgot…he bowed down to the saudi king as well

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/dstott/Politicians/bowingtoSaudiKing.jpg

/end rant:shifty

You’re preaching to a forum full of Obama voters, dont expect any sympathy.

Not gonna post too much for fear of getting banned, but I agree 100%. Fuckin stupid

lol i dont expect sympathy…im just venting :lol

oBAMA

just gonna throw this out there

tou che:lol

bush is also a douche

Is the breat cancer thing for real? That really pisses me off. My mother died of breast cancer at 39. Thats a load of shit, the whole administration is.

yea man it was all over the news today…tv, radio and in the papers:shifty

I have no idea whether or not Obama’s plans will work… I don’t know if Mccains would have worked either. What I do believe is that in order to succeed as a country, we need to come together as a country. I think JFK said it best when he said “Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!”

I agree with that…Thats part of the reason why i’m in the army.

However…there is a difference between going in the right direction and just plain fucking everything up even more than it already is.

It’s just a matter of time b4 we hear that all to familar sound from some bell tower or other high up place if u get my drift !!!
Fahk that curious George looking fahker !!!

Wow… Hank… you’re a fucking lunatic.

The new guidelines come from the U.S Preventive Services Task Force, a government-sponsored group that provides guidance to doctors, insurance companies and policymakers. The group determined that although mammograms were found to reduce the breast cancer death rate of women 40 to 49 years old by 15 percent, it wasn’t enough to warrant starting to screen at age 40. It also found insufficient evidence for the benefits of screening after age 74.

This has NOTHING to do with a government’s universal healthcare.

I like how Obama and now partially the US is looked up to once again. Unlike when we had the crazy Texan in office. The world view is completely changed, and I think that things will be different now that we have some sense of sympathy and compassion in office. I don’t think him bowing to whoever is a big deal? It’s better then Bush basically getting on his knees and sucking the Saudi’s cocks.

I disagree with a lot of things that EVERY administration does. That’s part of being an American. I agree the spending is completely nuts. I don’t think we should’ve spent tons of dollars on saving out of control businesses. That’s the whole way of business.

Negative, it has a lot to do with universal healthcare

Obama is looked up to?!?! are you kidding me?! He got a nobel peace prize for what? Obama has been in office almost a full year and hasn’t accomplished jack shit.

It is polite to offer a respectful bow to allied leaders of the same stature…HOWEVER it is considered rude to overemphasize the bow. There are two types of bows. Peer to peer and subservient to master. Obviously were not subservient to japan thats why its rude the way he bowed. We can agree that bush was also a twat. (Both bush and obamas bows to the Saudi’s were considered out of place and rude)

+1 on the spending…we need to fall back on proven economic ways…none of this you fuck up your business and you get a big check to try again.:lol

I vote for the person not the party. I hate how we get too chose between the lesser of two evils and don’t get at least one solid candidate.

+1.

Show me where this report is connected to the push for Universal Healthcare reform? I disagree with this report as well, but I want to know where you heard it was connected to the legislation.

Obama is looked up to around the world, because he represents the US saying that they’ve had enough of George Bush’s foreign policy. I don’t think he should’ve received the Nobel Prize either.

Agree on the voting for the lesser of two evils. I hate it. This is why we need multiple parties. The two party system is a joke. That is why we have these people like Rush Limbaugh saying they’re “Republicans” and Keith Olberman saying they’re “Democrats”. Those guys are definitely Conservative and Liberal party types. They drag their bullshit into the parties that used to be the MIDDLE that are now considered the poles.

:lol well that explains why your a doucebag

i heard it on the morning news and on the radio in the car…i gotta go to class now but i’ll look for an article later.:thumbup

Enough of bush’s foreign policy? Here we are in Iraq and Afganistan with more troops than ever and no plan for backing out…even though thats one of things he promised in his campaign…but i guess healthcare if more important.
Dont get me wrong…bush’s foreign policy was severely flawed but tell what obama is doing differently.
Obv we needed to go to afganistan…motherfuckers needed to get tore up after 9/11. Iraq is horseshit right now…big chase after oil when we should be focusing on becoming energy independent.

+1 for more parties and no more two party divide.

:rofl :rofl

:thumbup

I was agreeing with Mr Clark…