political rant...

Obama is a joke.

The entire healthcare reform is a joke. If it passes the senate with the public option, shit is going to hit the fan.

Mo money mo problems. Once your on top, nobody can stop you. How is goverenment going to govern themselves? They cant and wont. That takes honest people to carry out, and none of them are honest up there.

Tell me this… out of all the smart people in the general public how come NOBODY came up with a cunning way to ACTUALLY MAKE A CHANGE??? I am telling you we need more rallys and riots and shit to get them to pay some fucking attention.

And HANK IS RIGHT. I am supprised it hasnt happend yet.

This acorn is a fucking joke. America looks like a joke, thanks to its mindless minions of a population. If shit ever hits the fan, you can bet your ass i’m not going to defend ANYONE who voted for this asshole, you can get what you asked for. Go fuck yourselves.

Fuck yes Wayne, I’m with ya!

BTW Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage are awesome :lol

I don’t have the energy for a rant.

To put it simply: I love my bewbz, and fuck you Obama.

How many of you did anything proactive to try to prevent any of these things you find so terrible? I did. How about besides vote?

No one should be allowed to just whine about it when they watched it happen from the start.

the bow wasn’t the bad part, he bowed to far, that showed a sign of weekness in the japanese culture.

and they have research that shows that manograms at 40, which is what they currently recomend, can do more harm then good. so they want to push the recomended age back to 50.

But some women are at high risk, and self exams only show you so much.
Every two years is garbage, and they can also do a CT scan instead of a regular mammogram if they’re worried about doing damage.
It costs no more, and it’s also covered under insurance. Jerks. SAVE THE BEWBZ!

Like what Mr. Clark? Curious to see what more can be done other than voting?

Why are you guys so surprised? Did you think that anyone can get the country out of the shit hole it’s in?

I called it. During the elections I said that whether Obama or McCain wins, it won’t matter. Neither of them will fix anything.

This country is in too deep. There is no way to fix this. Politics is engrained in our society. Meaning: no matter what, people are looking out for number 1 (lobbyists/people who vote them into their positions) instead of everyone (the US of A). Who the hell needs a political party. Just one party, one common goal, for one peoples (Americans). That’s IT.

EDIT: Political discourse should still be present, meaning what Obama says isn’t what goes. We should still have senators, congress, etc. but they should all be working towards the same goal and not the goal of their respective parties, etc. They should still be able to voice their opinions, increase spending here, decrease spending there, etc. This would effectively still make it a democracy, but I think, in a perfect world, would reduce corruption/bickering between officials/parties, etc.

Dude. :lol

:vlad

Maybe, but communism/dictators = DO THIS OR ELSE!

Democracy with one political group and one goal (the betterment of the ENTIRE COUNTRY - not a certain class, etc.) = possible win.

Democracy with many political groups = agendas, corruption, personal gain above the gain of the country, etc.

I’m stepping out of this. I know Jesse is going to come in here any second and take this to another level.

lol. About my post? My post(s) are for a perfect world, unfortunately, we don’t live in a perfect world and politics will always be a mess. Not worth even wasting time arguing about it. No one ever really wins.

Jesse can S my C. :rofl

I look at it a different way. It’s not who can fix it, but who can not make it worse off than it already is. I don’t see this country’s problems getting fixed anytime soon, if ever. At the time of the elections (and now) I believed that McCain would be better than Obama. And I think that the shit Obama has been doing so far, other people will agree with me now. I haven’t been following the news for a while but I hear bits and pieces of things. And of course I hear my dad curse the everliving shit out of that, and I quote “fucking ass hole n!gger”. :rofl

You can never have just one party, you have got to be joking.

I edited my post.

All having multiple parties does is create bickering between officials/parties. No one gets anything done. Why do you think there is so much red tape many times?

I would like to know this as well. I voted, but it wasn’t for Obama or McCain.

As far as what I have done? I have attended a tea party march. It’s not a bullet to the head, but every one counts in the fight against this BS.

If there is something more proactive that I can do, mailing senators, reps, w/e, I will. Because if we don’t stand up for what we are arguing against, we will lose.

Ilya,

Sorry dude. Your first post is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

no matter what you do there will be corruption and dickheads. white, black, red, yellow - corruption knows no prejudice.

to fix America you need to clean peoples minds. people need to get back to not standing for corruption when it happens. unfortunately this is only going to be accomplished with a massacre.

To each his own. What do I care? I don’t see anyone, ever, making a difference.

As long as I have a job, food on my table, and some enjoyment in life. I’m fine. I don’t need anything else.