used cars dealers are idiots

Oh yeah, one more thing. The tires were so bad on the car she bought, that I doubt they would pass inspection at any legit place. So then came the fun part, bargaining with the used car salesman for a new set of no-name tires. He said “no problem, we’ll put new tires on the front”. I explained to him that the tires were all equally bald, and this is an AWD car. They finally agreed to a new set. When she drove the car home, it shook violently on the thruway. She called them to ask what the hell happened to her car since she test drove it. “Oh, we don’t have a tire balancer. They must have forgot to balance the tires.”:uhh: He wanted her to drive 45 minutes out, leave the car, drive 45 minutes home, and come back the next day and pick it up. All for something that could be done 2 minutes away at any shop. She said no way. So the salesman drove out to take the car to Dunn tire, even though she said she had no problem taking it there herself. Then he disappeared for 3 hours. He wouldn’t answer his phone. A call to Dunn confirmed that he had left 2 hours ago, and was now running errands in her car. The car finally came back with an empty gas tank and a reset trip odometer. THAT is why I will never buy a car from a used car dealer.