Poll: Should I paint my sideskirts green or black

If Vlad aint hatin, you should all be appreciatin :slight_smile:

Im open to opinions, which is why this thread was posted, but if your that bored and am filled with enough pride you can talk as much shit as you want, and tell me how much you dont like my car, or how horrible YOU think it is and looks. The point is mine looks different compared to many of your, boring ass conservative styles, which will probably get you noticed minimally. Why not prove to all that see your ride, how different they really are? instead of blending in with each other by having the same exact front bumper, side skirts, rear skirt, or aero in general.

Seeing how most of you all are afraid of change you probably wanna stick with and be way hardcore conservative due, to wanting to be on any zilva .net car /PAS mag car owners scrotum. Or the fact that not many of you have the balls to attempt something different with you s13s in general.

Id rather go to a west end meet and see something like my car, compared to something average and boring say like the 33904830 stock 240sx that show up. In fact im sure many of the people that are hating in this thread dont even own 240s anymore, which brings up the question of why there still here floating around, shitting on my thread :slight_smile:

and Mark, if you wanna find out if i own advans so badly, at the next west end meet, go talk to the dude with the purple Ca powered silvia. The advans are on his car, or you could even send Silvia_Drift a pm or two, and he can satisfy your question, with a good enough answer, to shut you up.

Peace