Pontiac G8's

Well, consider this… you’d have to do valve springs anyway and that SUCKS to do on the car. You might as well get a good ported LS3/L92 head setup with dual springs and a nice cam. The shit would make STUPID power… the rectangle port heads flow like CRAZY. This is really no different than what the L99 guys need to do to the Camaro’s.

I’m just trying to help solidify your decision, because I think it’s an awesome car to pick-up… even with just bolt ons it will be nice and quick. I also believe it’s the best looking Pontiac there ever was.

I want one bad

They are pretty sick looking cars.

I run 13.1 with just a intake and cat-back and they dont run 13.5 stock more like 13.9 14.0 times put out by magazine are always amped up… theres plenty out for performance parts just gotta have the money… seems like most parts are pretty interchangable too.

Oh and i get 25 mpg highway!!!

Oh and a 4,000lb G8 isnt a tank now? :lol

Sho is nice, b/c for around the same price(as the higher level G8) you can have a car that is capable of running 12’s with just a re-tune, and is awd which is awesome for a DD. Not to mention the thing is comfy as FUCK, and gets pretty good mileage.

I couldnt justify spending over $40k for a Taurus

But youll spend $35,000 on a 90’s mustang :lol

Look who’s talking.
I just remember Taurus’s as being a cheap POS that blew tranny’s all the time.

theres literally not a single part that is the same between the car you’re thinking of and this car :facepalm :rofl

no, but still its whats in a name I suppose

the new taurus is tits , i was in one over the weekend as my uncle got one . fun car just is a very heavy prick and it feels it on the rd . the g8 feels light and handles well for its size , jim i would pick one up as they are sexy cars when done right " wich i know ya would " parts are still bolt on remember chevy makes everything fit everything lol so dont be scared ma friend

Id love to have one, do some bolt ons and it will probably do high 12’s at 108+. Thats very quick for a fully loaded 4000 pound sedan. Have you considered an LS2 GTO? Or do you want 4 doors.

Hey now its not 4000 lbs… Its 3995 man… Dont get a GTO please!

Fast 4-doors is where it’s at! I hate GTOs…

there was a gunmetal g8 gt at new country a while back i belive its still there jim seein as they dont sell shit for cars ya may get it cheap

G8s rwd???

Yepp RWD

Sweet! Id rock the shit out of a G8