Pontiac G8's

Here the production chart of colors… Its what made me make the decision on the Ignition Orange

this is the truth. i will def own a gxp in the future but i will wait 4yrs wen they are 18k with low miles. right now with low miles they are BANK!!!

There were only 927 Orange G8’s Produced… Between V8 and V6’s i dont know the exactly production but i talked to a guy that owns a pontiac dealership and he thinks there is only 12 G8 GT in Ignition Orange Metallic in the first of 888 special editions

There value has been slowly going up… I blue booked mine in February when i bought it, it was right around 25… Now its just shy of $30,000

cars are sooo sick, but baller money status for a pontiac. i want a white black or gunmetal 1 naaaaaoooowwwwww

Ehhh… Its not a pontiac lol

lolol urs auto or 6spd?

They didnt make the GT’s in manual at all I have the vette 6 speed auto

ahh damn them! only gxp’s come stick? or can u get dumpy overpriced 6cyls with them too?

there is a white one for sale at goldstein buick/gmc on central, dunno how much though

6 cylinder

oh i seen her, i think its a 6cyl tho, tons of 6banger at dealers around hurr

Only GXP’s can come in a 6 speed

there retards too they put them at like 27 grand and think someones gunna buy em…

woa its an 08 with 13k for 25GRAND FUCK

Exactly!

I want a white one, denooyer has a white gt. Went today to look at it while they were closed. Couldn’t find it there or at the performance division. Going there first thing in the morning. If they sold it, I’ll go to new country for the gray one.

they make v6 GT’s hahahaha

No… The v6’s are just g8’s, Base G8’s is what there called

Dont waste your time it has like 60,000 miles and they want like 26,000 for it.

Base model v6
GT 6.0L A6 only
GXP 6.2L A6 or rare M6