Pontiac G8's

ok my sister has a g8 gt and my father has a new loaded SHO and i love them both. SHO has so much more in terms of amentaties and feels less raw but still goes like a bat out of hell.

Any idea on the mileage? Any issues? Looks clean from a distance… I didn’t see a price on it.

Upgrades are limited for the SHO, and it’s uglier than a fart in a ziploc. The G8 is beautiful.

Not sure of specifics, Piche texted me and said it was up for 20

I dont think I’d go that far

The taurus is ok but i still would want a v8 no matter how fast the sho is…

Are you talking about the 300 at the dealer next to napa and hoffmans?

Car is 25k, not 20.

Is that the car he’s talking about tho?

The one i mentioned yes.

Yeh my brother was looking at it… If your not like 30 he tells you to go get your mother or something so we just left. He did the same thing to me when i was looking around before I bought the G8 and i had the loan already pre-approved (I never let anyone know that though when i was looking) he told me the same thing so i just said whatever and walked away from him…

What dealer? If it was Denooyer, they tend to overprice things with a V8 and RWD.

Ask me how I know. heh

:rofl :rofl

What a jackass. Do have to realize a lot of young kids are just ragging on it via test drive though, still bad business.

jim i put a few phone calls in for you, i’ll let you know if i get back any responses

My brother rode my g8 up to look at the 300… that shoulda been a sign for him right there… I’d understand if he pulled up in something totally different.

Project 9 second neon may begin shortly. When it gets cold, I get bored, and that means ordering car parts.

Maybe you could just buy some more cats?

come on man, Holden is a Division of General Motors. just like(the former) Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet… all Divisions of GM.

same goes for Vauxhall.

Genetically mutated hypo allergenic pussy

Wow, epic scumbag move by them. 17k? Thats ridiculous, unless your GTP is old and has high miles.

BMW 540I or M5:thumbup